SWEETIE needs a CRUSH

Jennifer NovakJennifer Novak DC (But my heart is still in BMember Posts: 595
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Now, Sweetie's been pretty busy out here, trying to match all of us up -- but SHE doesn't have a crush. *sniff-sniff* Anyone who would like to help me in my effort of finding a crush for Sweetie, please post here.

Comments

• Jacqueline HolladayJacqueline Holladay MuscatineMember Posts: 76
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maybe my brother Milphey-Yu. He needs a woman.
  • Alexa RaeAlexa Rae ChristchurchMember Posts: 11
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll be Sweeties crush.....she looks gorgeous! Wanna be my crush Sweetie? We'd make a great couple...I know it!
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I agree! Sweetie does such a ppuuuurrrfect job she needs a crush too! Someone to headbut and groom! With out Sweetie I would be lost and have not found my Muse! Sushi Dreams and Catnip Wishes, Irish
  • Jennifer NovakJennifer Novak DC (But my heart is still in BMember Posts: 595
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOW! Looks like Sweetie's going to have her pick of quite a few fine felines... Keep the responses coming in...maybe we can have our own version of reality TV -- "The Cat-lorette"!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *blushes*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I agree Felix, she is going to have her "pick of the litter" so as to speak. Perhaps we should fix her up with someone to make her swoon like she has done for all of us!! I for one can not think of enough ways to thank her for finding me my ppuurrffectt love my sweet Muse! thank you SOO much Sweetie for finding Muse for me! I was lost with out her!!! Sushi Dreams and Catnip Wishes, Irish
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, Sweetie, Mischief Matchmaker -- Remember the little Dating Game idea.... Is Felix Von correct? Would you enjoy choosing among anonymous Cat#1 - 50? Looks like it would be no problema.... your humble Imp, --jacques
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, Jacques...I'm actually thinking we line up a few prospects for her. They can Kitty-Mail with each other. Maybe host an event or two in the Parties and Playdates forum. And every few days we have an elimination ceremony. You know...the one who doesn't get a Pawbreaker has to go home... And with my background in thatrical arts, I would LOVE to be the host! What do you guys think? Sweetie? You up for it?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ohhh you guys . . . . . . *cheeks turn pink* you\'re too much! I think it sounds fun, but . . . . . . do I get to ultimately decide who to be with. I don\'t wanna be \"stuck\" with whomever might just \"win\". I\'m pretty picky as you know. My beau must be loyal by kittymailing me at LEAST weekly-not one of these fickle cats who show up and then dissappear. We all see them drop in and go. He must like the forums as well and be active. He must be romantic, quite the character-meaning a great sense of humor, he must like my family, he must like my friends, and never be vain or rude. Handsome, well . . . . . . if he has the right attitude, looks can always be overlooked. Age, doesn\'t really matter. My! Am I too picky? This may be harder than you think boys! But to answer your question . . . . . . sure, sounds like fun! Just remember my specifics please!!! I think posting in the forums is a great idea as well. Felix, you and Jacques handle this one! Thanks guys!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    From a lady's point of view, Sweetie, I think your wishes are stated beautifully, and not "fussy!" Keep the wise words of the Matchmaker in mind, guys...your kits will love you for it!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie, OF COURSE you get to pick! That's why I think it would be good to handle this event a la "The Cat-lorette." That way YOU get to choose. I'm e-mailing Jacques. Don't worry. Let us boys deal with it. We'll take care of you! Purrs, Felix
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I will certainly help, Sweetie! Count me IN. Do you have anyone in mind? I think you are right...they must be posting on the forums or it isn\'t much fun. I think you would make a perfect crush for some lucky fellow.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    SWEETIE\'S CRUSH Our wonderful Matchmaker Sweetie will make a special connection-- for Herself! If you feel you are Sweetie\'s Real Love, here are a few of the Qualities that are important to her: My beau must be loyal by kittymailing me at LEAST weekly-not a casual relationship; He must like the forums and be active; He must be romantic, quite the character, a great sense of humor; He must like my family and friends; Please -- never vain or rude; Handsome, well . . . if he has the right attitude, looks can always be overlooked. Age, doesn\'t really matter. Are YOU this cat? If so, POST HERE with a short message stating why You are The Cat for Sweetie, and you will be contacted by Felix VonGaigern or me, Jacques, who are setting up 25 perfectly suitable selections for SWEETIE\'s choice. You will have an opportunity to get to know each other better and there will be a posted anonymous \"Cat-lorette Game\" of question and answer.... and then, and then.... SWEETIE\'S CRUSH !!
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh man am I excited to see who its going to be. If I wasnt already with my beautiful Mugsy I would definitly be in line for her. Sweetie I hope you get your perfect match.
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm sending lotsa purrs of good luck to you, Sweetie! Apollo is such a wonderful cat and I'm very happy to have him in my life. :) Go Sweetie! Go Sweetie!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You guys are too kind! Why thankyou!!!
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOOOOh Sweetie! I hope you find your love! I just know there is someone special out there for you!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow Sweetie you are soooooooooooooooooo pretty. I may only be a young chap, but what does a few years matter, I\'m young active and very cheeky, and i know how to win a girls heart (even if it is usually my Mummys) You really are purrrrrrrfect and I can\'t believe you haven\'t been snapped up already. Love Brucey Baby xxxx

Bruce The Boss

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie-- You are such a beautiful girl! Your fur reminds me of when I lay in a sunbeam with my eyes closed, with the clouds dancing across the sun making the dark patches and the light shining though my eyelids making the orange...such a warm, cuddly feeling! Your green eyes remind me of my mom's favorite houseplant, the leaves so irresistably delicious! If I were your crush, I would spoil you rotten! I would groom you and snuggle with you, I would let you have most of my treats. I would even show you where the secret stash of nip is and how to get to it. I would love to share my basket with you! Pick me! Pick me! Love, Arthur
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    THIS IS FOR THE LOVELY PEGGY FROM BROOKLYN! YOU ARE A GRAY AND WHITE BEAUTY IF I EVER SAW ONE!!! MEOW-PURRR-TRILL! I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I THINK YOU ARE LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE MY DARLING PRINCESS!!! KITTYKISSES AND KITTYHUGS TO YOU SWEETIE! LOVE, PUNKIN
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie is just the nicest, kindest, most selfless and beautiful cat out there, so you guys better be sincere and not just full of blarney--or you\'ll have me to answer to!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We are ABSOLUTELY sincere in our efforts. This is my way of thanking Sweetie for the big news I'm about to announce: SPIKE from Berkeley is my CRUSH! And all of this was arranged by Miss Sweetie, Matchmaker Extraordinaire!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwwwww *blush* thanks my BESTEST friend! Hey-everycat, have you met my best friend Lucie? Congratulations Felix! Spike got quite a catch!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good luck Sweetie!
  • Kelli MyersKelli Myers FairmontMember Posts: 347
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hi everyone!! i do agree, this is awesome for sweetie! like irish said earlier, she helped bring the two of us together, and i am so happy to be my love's Muse...i think she had some coaxing for her sister lexi when marvin was courting her as well, and we know she has helped to match up many the happy couple. we love you sweetie!! hey lucie! good to see you here, too! lucie is one of my families new friends!! felix, i do not think we are yet friends! we will send you an invite!! anything we can do to help please let us know!! purrs and blows irish kisses, The BOch
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I don't think it's gonna work out. It's been 24 hrs and only two toms have posted. I thought there might be a whole lot more than that by now. *hangs head sadly* Maybe it's just not meant for me to have a match. *sniffs* *goes back to bed*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aww Sweetie, don't think like that. You never know perhaps more toms are being stealthy and catmailing Felix and the fiends! You never know, might be a shy tom. Like I was when you first told me about Bocce! I bet they have tons of catmail! Keep your chin up Sweetie!! You will have a crush who will treat you like royalty!! :: puurrss and snuggles my Muse with tons of nose kisses: Sushi Dreams and Catnip Wishes, Irish my beloved Muse's clover
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Don\'t give up so easy Sweetie, It\'s a holiday weekend! Some of the Catster kitties typist may be gone for the weekend or busy. Give it a few more days. Some kitties have a hard time typing without their mom or dad to help them! These darn keyboards weren\'t made for kitty paws! ;-) hehehe
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwww, Sweetie! If I weren\'t across the Bridge and not really available, I\'d love to be your crush! You\'ve been such a good friend to Lucie and all. . . and you\'re just a great gal all-round. . . Purrs and kitty kisses, the Gremster
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Sweetie, what a pretty little girl you are. I could be your Sugar Daddy. I am new to Catster and have only joined today, I may be a little older than you but I am still young at heart and a real softy. Hope you find your love soon. Henry xxx

Bruce The Boss