FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

Comments

• Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 4 August, 2013
    I-know-its-pretty-far-for-you,but-if-you-ever-get-the-chance,its-just-awesome!!!=; Are-you-going-to-try-and-go-to-the-Dallas-New-Orleans-game? Wish-I-had-the-money,LOL,I-would-fly-out-and-go-with-you,would-love-to-see-the-Super-Dome.At-least-its-on-national-TV,can-see-another-tailgate-party,for-that-one,LOL.;c;
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 4 August, 2013
    I guess the kids will have to go to that one without us. I didn't even get to go to last years game and it was in Dallas.
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Defense-starting-that-offsides-crap-again.Lost-a-few-games-because-of-that,its-Dallas's-biggest-downfall. Hey,did-you-just-call? Ya-gotta-talk,LOL.:-h
    edited 4 August, 2013
    That wasnt us, I know to ask for one of the boys LOL
    edited 4 August, 2013
    what-do-you-think-of-Stephens? Decent-arm,and-that-drop-was-Beaseley's-fault,he-should-have-come-back-for-it,heck,he-threw-it-almost-50-yards. Dallas-better-keep-3-QB's,LOL,they-gonna-need-them,Romo-gets-hurt-every-year. Tanner-is-a-good-running-back,we-need-a-decent-one,Murray-can't-run-every-play,and-Julius-Jones,was-not-that-good,last-season.:-h
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Not getting excited til closer in...I do not always agree with Jerry's decided roster :))
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Halftime! *prepares s'mores for the kits* Bibs on! *Lays out paw wipes *
    edited 4 August, 2013
    At-the-half Dallas-17 Miami-3 Smokey's-little-Happy-Birthday-celebration,kitties-got-baby-foodys-and-water,so-its-like-a-broth,and-since-its-Smokey's-birthday,she.....got-to-lick-out-the-baby-foody-jar. ;P:P|bb| You-can-tell,-its-pre-season,and-its-the-back-up's-playing,but,at-least,its-football,and-I-get-to-see-Dallas-play,LOL.:))~a~;c;:-h
    edited 4 August, 2013
    That sounds like a purrfect birthday meal! Yep...The main thing it is...FOOTBALL!!!!!!!%:D% Real season starts Sept 5th.
    edited 4 August, 2013
    First-Sunday-night-game-is-Dallas-and-the-G-men,in-Dallas,gonna-be-a-good-game,lookin-for-payback,for-last-season,they-knocked-us-out-of-the-playoffs.=;
    edited 4 August, 2013
    As long as they're ready! MOL! I just patted on Mommy, she's yawning and that will not do.
    edited 4 August, 2013
    I-am-on-the-night-shift-now,don't-like-it,but-its-better-than-getting-laid-off,LOL,and-hours-are-only-30,so-I-am-pretty-used-to-staying-up-late.Get-home-around-midnight,stay-up-until-2am.:-O Gonna-suck-for-Monday-night-games,tho,guess-gonna-have-to-tape-them,and-watch-when-I-get-home.We-have-a-TV-in-the-breakroom,but-not-allowed-to-go-in-and-check-the-game,sigh......:-k
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Nightshift is better than no shift. Hard to switch over but ok once you do. Was with grandbaby Fri and Sat, he'll wear you out. Turned one the end of June, starting to take a few steps on his own. The race is fixing to be on!
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Cowboy and Cruiser, I have to put mommy to bed. Looks like Dallas has it. And looks like there are a couple of guys to watch for, for this coming season. Will get up next schedule ASAP. If not before, talk to y'all next week end! :B|:|:xo:
    edited 4 August, 2013
    It-was-great-to-talk-to-you-again!!! See-ya-next-weekend!! ((((((((((BIG-HUGS)))))))) |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:| :xo:
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Final Dallas-24 Miami-20 Went-right-down-to-the-wire,as-is-the-way-Dallas-plays,LOL,preseason-or-not,LOL.:)) Miami-scored-a-TD-with-about-20-seconds-left,tried-a-onside-twice,both-failed. Dallas-got-real-far-ahead,promptly-went-to-sleep,as-they-always-do,preseason-or-regular-season.Other-team-catches-up-at-warp-speed,and-is-a-position-to-win-the-game,Dallas-says.......Whoa!!!!!!!::o::o::o::o::o Time-to-wake-up-and-play-some-deeeee-fence.:)) Most-teams-freak,in-close-games,no-time,thats-the-only-way-Dallas-knows-how-to-play,LOL,and-they-thrive-on-it.=;
    edited 8 August, 2013
    Thursday, August 08th 7:30 PM ET Ravens at Buccaneers 8:00 PM ET Redskins at Titans Rams at Browns Bengals at Falcons 9:00 PM ET Broncos at 49ers 10:00 PM ET Seahawks at Chargers Friday, August 09th 7:30 PM ET Dolphins at Jaguars Jets at Lions Patriots at Eagles 8:00 PM ET Cardinals at Packers Bears at Panthers Chiefs at Saints Texans at Vikings 10:00 PM ET Cowboys at Raiders Saturday, August 10th 7:30 PM ET Giants at Steelers Sunday, August 11th 1:30 PM ET Bills at Colts
    edited 8 August, 2013
    Preseason week 1 Thursday, August 08th Ravens Redskins Browns Bengals 49ers Chargers Jaguars Lions Patriots Packers Bears Saints Texans Cowboys Steelers Colts
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 8 August, 2013
    Hello! Here we go into the pre-season! Now, let me see if my crystal ball is working yet... Ravens Titans Browns Bengals 49ers Seahawks Dolphins Lions Patriots Packers Panthers Saints Texans Raiders Steelers Colts
    edited 8 August, 2013
    Preseason week 1 Cowboy, Cruiser and Bump all pick: Tampa Bay Tennessee Cleveland Atlanta San Francisco Seattle Miami NY Jets Philadelphia Green Bay Carolina Kansas City Houston Dallas Pittsburgh Buffalo :-h
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 8 August, 2013
    I don't usually get to see much football at all because mommy is at the shelter all day on Sundays. But I love it when I do get to see it! Let's see, my picks are Ravens Redskins Browns Falcons 49ers Seahawks Dolphins Lions Patriots Cardinals (sorry, just can't pick the packers, I'm a bears fan!) Bears Saints Vikings Cowboys Giants Colts
    edited 8 August, 2013
    I shall now pick my divisional champsionship teams The-NFC-Divisional-Game Cowbyos and San Francisco The-AFC-Divisional-Game Ravens and Broncos. I know neither game matches up with my superbowl teams, I thought I'd widen my chances! MOL!!! Actually, I just looked at my superbowl picks and they make no sense. Argh. OK, Da Bears and the Chargers. You can ignore my guess on page one. Ooooops :r:r
    edited 8 August, 2013
    Wiggy....what team is the "Cowbyos" MOL MOL MOL :)) :)) :)) :))! Respect The Star :-h =; |:|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 August, 2013
    Here's our shot in the dark from the S Team: Ravens Titans Browns Bengals 49ers Seahawks Jaguars Jets Patriots Packers Panthers Saints Vikings Cowboys Giants Bills
    edited 9 August, 2013
    MOL! I'll have to fire my typist!!! :n:
    edited 13 August, 2013
    WEEK 1 (PRESEASON) SCORES: Thu, Aug 8 Ravens 44 Buccaneers 16 Bengals 34 Falcons 10 Rams 19 Browns 27 Redskins 22 Titans 21 Broncos 10 49ers 6 Seahawks 31 Chargers 10 Jets 17 Lions 26 Patriots 31 Eagles 22 Dolphins 27 Jaguars 3 Bears 17 Panthers 24 Texans 27 Vikings 13 Chiefs 13 Saints 17 Cardinals 17 Packers 0 Cowboys 17 Raiders 19 Giants 18 Steelers 13 Bills 44 Colts 20
    edited 13 August, 2013
    PRESEASON...WEEK 2 Thursday, August 15th 7:30 PM ET Lions at Browns Falcons at Ravens Panthers at Eagles 8:00 PM ET Chargers at Bears Friday, August 16th 7:00 PM ET Vikings at Bills 8:00 PM ET Buccaneers at Patriots Raiders at Saints 49ers at Chiefs Saturday, August 17th 4:30 PM ET Cowboys at Cardinals 7:00 PM ET Titans at Bengals 7:30 PM ET Jaguars at Jets 8:00 PM ET Dolphins at Texans Packers at Rams 10:00 PM ET Broncos at Seahawks Sunday, August 18th 7:00 PM ET Colts at Giants Monday, August 19th 8:00 PM ET Steelers at Redskins
    edited 13 August, 2013
    PRESEASON...WEEK 2 Lions Ravens Panthers Bears Bills Buccaneers Saints 49ers Cowboys Bengals Jaguars Texans Packers Broncos Colts Redskins
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 13 August, 2013
    Congrats to all whose teams won! PRESEASON...WEEK 2 Lions Ravens Panthers Bears Vikings Patriots Saints 49ers Cowboys Titans Jaguars Dolphins Rams Seahawks Giants Steelers
    edited 13 August, 2013
    Smokey 8/4/04 - 8/12/13 4pm est She had a tumor and fluids, it was very difficult for her to breath. She is with Bump now. He is taking care of her now. She was such a good girl.