FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

Comments

• Tessa TaylorTessa Taylor Member Posts: 15,662 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    WOW- my post went crazy!!! Did ya'll see that! It went on and on and on!
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Tessa, can ya play the Waiting All Day For Sunday Night, the one you put in the other post in puppyster and kittenster, Dallas vs the Giants. Super Bowl XXVII - Dallas 52 - Buffalo 17 Super Bowl XXVIII - Dallas 30 - Buffalo 13 Dallas won back to back Super Bowls, against, the same team, nobody ever did it, before, or since!!
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    funny Tessa!
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 2 February, 2014
    That was beautiful!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> A salute to Budweiser for that one.
  • Tessa TaylorTessa Taylor Member Posts: 15,662 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    We are ready for some football- wake up Peyton! We're ready for some football
  • BambergcatBambergcat Member Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Bud does have good ones....now where are the puppy and the horse....It was advertised this week...Tessa, your post was amazing.....
    edited 2 February, 2014
    35 to 0......OMG.....OMG|/h/|
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    If it wasn't for the commercials I would be in bed by now....
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Thanks Tessa!! =D>=D>=D>
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Macy....me too....I get up at five thirty and go to work at six thirty such is the life of a teach.... thank goodness for coffee.....We are nearly in the 4th quarter....two minutes more...It is 9:09 p.m. now with 30 minutes more....
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Alexander, I am a waitin for the puppy and horsie commercial too, mol. :)) Does everybody, want to know, why Seattle is kickin the stuffin out of Denver, and why Peyton can't do nothin, and why, I am the only one, who knew, Seattle would win, mol. :))
    edited 2 February, 2014
    ON THE BOARD!!!!! So still no goose egg for a super bowl game! Tessa you are great!=D>=D>=D>
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Do tell...;c;
    edited 2 February, 2014
    I usually get up at 7 to be to work by 8, but I have a hard time sleep and toss and turn until like 3 no matter what time I go in
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Its the Super Bowl Curse. No team, that hosts the super bowl, has EVER gone to the super bowl. Not only that, but bad stuff happens to them, that whole season. When it was in Lucas Oil, Indianapolis had an awful season, Manning out most of the season. When it was in Mercedes Benz, New Orleans had the bounty bowl and Sean Payton banned all season. Its in Met Life this year. The G men couldn't beat a high school team, this season, Eli Manning threw interceptions all year, finished at the bottom. Eli Manning, is the brother of Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning is the QB of the Denver Broncos. It rubed off on Peyton. :n:
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Daddy's done and headed to bed. Horses and puppies don't do a thing for him to stay up waiting to see :))
    edited 2 February, 2014
    DH....tells me that he is going to bed after one more score. I can't believe that he is leaving soon. He never leaves me watching...NEVER!....OK. Alex, you can have your seat...At least, the Pats didn't loose like this....thank goodness.....the technology ad was good....
    edited 2 February, 2014
    I have to get up at 6am, usually go to bed by 9;30, so thats why I had to take a nappy this afternoon, knew I would be up past my bedtime, mol. I never sleep well on Sun nights. :))
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Me too, Cowboy.....I hate Mondays as well.....just two more weeks until vacation.... Some of these ads have you guessing what they are advertising!...
    edited 2 February, 2014
    11:28 minutes left. At least I get to hang out with friends...and pepper!!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Yes it was. Mommy is still laughing over the John Stamos/Full House one.
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Other than the soldier coming home, the rest of the commercials way suck, and to think, some people get paid alot of money, to make them, heck, Cowboy could have done a better job, mol. Halfway thru the 4th quarter, hope the puppy and horsie commercial comes on soon!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Wiggy, where have you been?.....We are not here for the game but a _____ ad that hasn't gone on yet...At least, we have some good food prepared by Pepper and wonderful hosts...Cowboy, you have such a way of explaining why it went wrong.....so your sibling's luck rubs off on you... sh-t.......My sister is having a tough time...don't tell me this!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    *kisses pepper, fills his plate with lots of food to share with her*
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Alexander, only in footyball, mol. Not real life. My sister looks like a deal or no deal model. My brother can buy a brand new escalade, for $70,000, like we would go to mcdonalds. I am the looser in the family, I am way ugly and bring home $250 week. But I got great kitties and great friends! |:|
    edited 2 February, 2014
    so how many broncos are going to drink tonight you think?
    edited 2 February, 2014
    I hate that expression...looser....Please never use.... Having a luxury car doesn't bring your happiness..... Friends and love from your family are special... ....Now, it is almost over and no ad.... It was a tease....Five more minutes and we are off to bed.......Alex will be happy because he likes to turn in early too... 3:52 to go...
    edited 2 February, 2014
    |:| Wiggy, thank you. Awww Cowboy's Mom |:|:f we loves you.
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Bump loves his mommy and watches over her, from above. :xo:|:|
    edited 2 February, 2014
    All of them are going drinking.....and everyone who paid the big bucks to watch them..... and those who flew in and got hotels......