The body after death

Stephen LichtyStephen Lichty Member Posts: 1
edited 20 August, 2013 in Senior Cats
I am a sculptor based in New York, seeking an open minded cat owner with a strong interest in the arts. Currently, I am in the early stages of planning a sculpture that will include stone and the body of a deceased cat. I am searching for a cat owner whose cat is approaching death, who would introduce me to the cat now, and allow me to work with the body and a taxidermist after the cat's eventual passing from life. Specifically, I am interested in an Abyssinian or Egyptian Mau cat. For the right person, this would be an occasion to meditate on the nature of life, death and form; I recognize the uniqueness of this request. Please contact me with your thoughts and questions. I will be in touch promptly with a more specific description of the project and background on myself and my practice. Best regards. Stephen