Excessive Drooling

Jessica DanielsJessica Daniels Member Posts: 35
edited 3 December, 2013 in Cat Health
Hi there! I've noticed that Sipr has been drooling quite excessively lately. It's been going on since yesterday. I'm not aware that she got into anything, but it's certainly possible. The only thing I can think of that she would eat, is stuffing from a pillow. I also seems like she's been more affectionate, but that may be my mind over-exaggerating from worry. I haven't noticed anything else out of place. I did schedule a vet appointment for her tomorrow, but I was wondering if any of you guys had any thoughts? For a little background info- she's almost three years old, indoor only, and is the only pet in the household. She's has been eating NV Instinct Frozen raw bites for a little over a month now.

Comments

• Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 3 December, 2013
    It could be a dental problem. That would cause drooling. So would ingesting something harmful. Even a lick of household cleaner residue can cause drooling, an upset tummy, etc.