Vet offices in San Diego,CA

Des ReeDes Ree Member Posts: 4
edited 18 December, 2013 in Cat Health
Hi everyone! I am in the San Diego area, and I would like to find my go to vet. I want one that can trust to truly care for my baby and won't try to take all of my money. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Desiree and Zepäh

Comments

• Sarah ManolisSarah Manolis San FranciscoMember Posts: 148
    edited 18 December, 2013
    Hi fellow California kitties :-) I would take a look at Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/c/san-diego/vet When I moved to San Francisco and adopted Zelda, this was how I found our vet. People tend to be very honest in vet reviews, about pricing, experience, individual doctors, even parking! Many people will post photos of the locations and you can get a feel for what it's like there. Hopefully fellow SD kitties will find this post and respond, but if not, Yelp is always a great resource! - Z
  • Des ReeDes Ree Member Posts: 4
    edited 18 December, 2013
    Thank you! I have browsed yelp, but once I see one bad/horrific review I get scared to take my Zepäh there. I end up thinking I might be one if those "unlucky" people. Can't blame me for wanting the best for my kitty. Lol She's my baby.