Win a Crush

Ashley WeatherholtzAshley Weatherholtz WhartonMember Posts: 85
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
That's right girls, win the chance to have the handsome black smoke Persian boy have a crush on you. He loves long- haired girls who know how to keep their hair managed and tangle free. He loves sweet photos and enjoys fine food and jewelry. He loves girls that love to be pampered and spoiled. He also loves girls who love to keep in contact with him. As your crush he will email you 3 to 4 times at the least during each week. He will also send you photographs of his handsome self, posing with roses... fine jewelry... or candle lit dinners... just wishing you were their to enjoy it with him. He is quite the teddy bear.... won't you win his heart?

Comments

• Larissa AllenLarissa Allen LintonMember Posts: 34
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *le meow* I wonder if he likes older kitties ;) I'm a long haird girly who knows the BEST ways to keep groomed. My pictures prove it! Samson is hansom. Such a coat, and a wonderful masculine name! Me thinks he'll be one gorgeous hunk of Cat when he gets older. :)
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meow my boyfiend got deleted *cry* so i\'m looking. I\'m about 5 months old. I\'m a female and my name is Lizzie
  • Heather GraceHeather Grace Member Posts: 58
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Samson, I think you are such a handsome guy! I'm a little older and I've told you some stuff about me already. Would love to have you for my crush! I too love the finer things in life and I think we'd make a great pair :) Purrs, Abigail
  • DeAnna MarieDeAnna Marie FairmontMember Posts: 56
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, I am Kitty and I must be spoiled and pampered! I am persian and finer things are my birth rights. I am a very pretty, long black haired girl and I am generally agreeable and content. I just simply do not care for my brothercat Clinton aaack...he really bugs me! He\'s a mongrel cat but mom sure loves him so i just have to deal with it.....when he gets too bad mom will segregate us so he can\'t hurt me...I\'m just a little thing.....purrrrz & hugz, Kitty