I need some one to love!

Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Hey I love all types of girls.She could be any shape,size or color,but I am partial to orange. I am looking for a nice and smart crush that can keep up with me. If there is anyone out there for me just let me know.Because I am a lover not a biter! Love Milton

Comments

• Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey go to What I love about Catster, and then go to Catster Crushes. Look for a cat named Sweetie! She is a wondeful Mischif Matchmaker she helped me find my feline love. Also if you like torties she is lookin for a crush too and there is a contest goin on to win her paw! There is a thing on it in the Catster Crushes, Sweetie needs a Crush! Hope it helps Sushi Dreams and Catnip Wishes, Irish my beloved Bocce muse's clover
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I found this Cat that I really like.She is the nicest and most beautiful cat I have ever seen.I am afriad that I will get my heart broken or that I will lose her as a friend.Help(what should I do?) Love MIlton
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I might know of somecat. *giggles*
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I hope it\'s who I am thinking of.(Wink) Who are you thinking of? (Smiles and purrs)Hope to see you around.Love Milton
  • DeAnna MarieDeAnna Marie FairmontMember Posts: 56
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Milton, who couldn\'t love a face like yours? .......U sure are a cutie! I need someone to love, too:} sandpaper smoochies, Leona
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah!!!!! Milton found his special some one to love. You couldn't have found a better kitty if you tried. Congrats! I am so happy for you both!!!!!!
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So happy for you both, you make a pawsitively beautiful match! Good luck to my friends, Love Daphne, Candy,Alexis, Charlotte, Buddy and Callie in Loving Memory. P.S. Sweetie - can ya hook me up too? I think I'm ready!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Daphne my friend, I'd be honored to help you. Will send you a personal correspondence soon.