BCCP Black Cats & Their Furriends Valentine's Day Pawty Sat. Feb. 15, 2014 at * PM Catster Time

Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
Welcome one and all to the site of BCCP's 2014 Valentine's Day pawty! Snowy & I will be decorating soon! Any questions, please send me a paw mail. Looking forward to seeing EVERY furr there! Morticia

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 February, 2014
    Woo-hoo! Par-tay! %:D%~a~:5~d~:5~a~%:D%
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 6 February, 2014
    Woo hoo |/h/| Meowlo Ticia & Ben *waves paw* I am so excited about the pawty! Hope to see many familiar faces here :c9 Can't wait to start decorating....I am in the mood for luuuuuurve *giggles*
    edited 6 February, 2014
    *flutters down and sees the pawty being set up* And us non black furriends and furrmily are welcome too...yay! I will be here too sweeties - can't wait ~a~
    edited 6 February, 2014
    *heads to a cozy corner, starts filling it up with some fluffy beds and lots of comfy kitty cushions * I am sure some purrs would luv somewhere to snuggle! Purrhaps even with the kitty of their dreams :c9 *heads back out to get more supplies to come back with later*
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 6 February, 2014
    GUYS! PLEASE NOTE THE CORRECT PARTY TIME! It is Feb. 15, 2014, at 8 PM EASTERN TIME/5 PM CATSTER TIME! I boo-booed & made a slight mistake on Facebook. Please take note! Thanks! Morticia :P;P|bb||/h/|
    edited 6 February, 2014
    *giggles & pounces 'Ticia* ~a~ It's all good furriend!
    edited 6 February, 2014
    Snowy, MomKatt wants to know where you found that pic of the black cat bed! We want one! ::o
    edited 10 February, 2014
    *swats Snowy & runs under the couch* Whee! Can't find me!~a~~a~
    edited 12 February, 2014
    *Stands with eyes wide open for a moment, then bursts out in giggles* Oooooh Ticia...you are going to get it now! *runs under the couch after her furriend, sniffing for her and accidentally getting a dust bunny stuck on her nosey*
    edited 13 February, 2014
    *starts uncontrollably sneezing....and with one giant a-choo pops out from under the couch* :-O :r:r:r
    edited 13 February, 2014
    *comes in, dragging a big box of decorations behind him* Snowy....where to you want me to put this sisfur?
    edited 13 February, 2014
    Right there is fine, thanks! *reads the line under Scottie's profile and bursts out in giggles* I think you need to update that - you haven't been tiny in years! MOL! *starts unpacking things....*
    edited 13 February, 2014
    *pushes the giant kitty bed in, while Scottie pulls it from the front....plops it down in another corner than the pillows and hurries back out*
    edited 13 February, 2014
    *climbs the ladder and starts hanging paper hearts from the ceiling, whistling, and moving every now and then to hang them all over*
  • HRH QueenCatHRH QueenCat BrisbaneMember Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Meowlo Furriends ;c; it's been ages since The Boyz and I have been to a BCCP pawty & this one is very special as it's not only Valentine's Day, but Catster is NOT shutting down :5 so, here is what Merlin. Mason and I brought to the pawty: Chocolate Valentine's Day Cupcakes with Purrty Pink Topping Egg and Bacon Flowers Purrfect Wines enjoy (^^
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Oooh Angel - those are pawsome!! And same here...it's been ages, and this will be special. I hope lots of purrs can make it! ~a~;P~a~
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Hi Snowy :B just wondering where everyone is :-k hope they're not snowed in and without power :-/
    edited 15 February, 2014
    |:| Angel |:| Well we are still a bit early! *giggles* But I do hope lots of kits will show up! I am so excited ~a~ Scottie! Will you and Jules get the lights up so long please? I will go get the food.
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Ok! *brings the ladder while Jules brings the lights, and they start working, moving around all over* I am sure everyone will enjoy dancing on this deck tonight :c9
    edited 15 February, 2014
    That is purrfect guys, thanks! =D> I have filled up the seafood buffet so I hope everypurr comes hungry! =; See you guys tonight! 5pm Catster time ~a~
    edited 15 February, 2014
    yum - I'm going to park myself near the Seafood Buffet and not move an inch, Snowy ;)
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Merlin, you are such a pig :n: just to make sure you don't nomm more Seafood yummies than me, I'll be at the other end of the Seafood Buffet, watching every move you make ;)
    edited 15 February, 2014
    :-/ see what I have to live with - TWO pigs :n:
    edited 15 February, 2014
    those 2 pigs and I may not be able to be here later, so we'll leave more nomms and drinks for all to enjoy :c9 Happy Valentine's Day Chocolates !!! A Towering Stack of Fairy Cakes, Filled with Lemon Curd and Topped with Buttercream and Fondant Love Hearts and plenty of these: Love Martinis Happy Valentine's Day :f
  • Andrea KennerAndrea Kenner AdelphiMember Posts: 8,340 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 February, 2014
    I hope I'm not too late. I was looking for this over at BCCP. Need any help getting set up?

Coco, Daisy, Emmy, Fiona, Gabby, and Java (and angel Beckham)

edited 15 February, 2014

• Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Need any help ...ah...watching da food? Oh, I'm Tyke's little brother. Pleased to meet all of mew...and look at da decorations! Da beds! Da lights, da hearts! Den da food.....Oh. Tyke didn't tell mwe BCCP had pawties dat were in kitty heaven! Speaking of which...where is Tyke?
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Looking around...

edited 15 February, 2014
    Hi ya, Indy!

• Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 February, 2014
    Tyke! Get out of dat bed...dere's a pawty going on!!!