[WATCH] wrestlemania 30 live full show [Guide]

Jessica KirkJessica Kirk Member Posts: 119
edited 8 April, 2014 in Kitten Corner
[WATCH] wrestlemania 30 live full show [Guide] WATCH wrestlemania 30 live full show ONLINE FREE LIVE + REPLAYS STREAM GUIDE: http://watchwrestlemania30online.com The 2014 WrestleMania PPV is heading our way. What are your predictions for WrestleMania XXX? Spoilers for wrestlemania 30 live full show as well as my predictions for the pay-per-view are here. The Elimination Chamber still has to take place, which will influence the card for WrestleMania, but now that Batista has won the Royal Rumble, things are starting to shape up. Can this be the biggest WrestleMania of all time like it's supposed to be or will it fall flat? Here are my predictions for the WrestleMania XXX PPV. Check back for wrestlemania 30 live full show results and review coverage here. Watch WWE wrestlemania 30 live full show Online WWE Championship: Randy Orton © vs. Batista (vs. Daniel Bryan) This was just a mess, wasn't it? WWE did the wrong thing by having Batista win the Royal Rumble and now they have to do the stipulation with Daniel Bryan's match in order to try to salvage it from being a disaster. At least we'll most likely get Bryan in this match winning the title rather than them sticking to their guns and forcing Batista to win a solo match against Orton in the main event. Doing that and telling the fans to just suck it up and accept it would be disastrous. The quality of this match is up in the air. I don't think it will be fantastic, but it has a chance to be good, and I hope that I'm wrong and they end up having a classic. I still maintain that Batista should have been booked to face Sheamus instead of being in the title hunt, and they should have given him a title match at SummerSlam at the earliest. PREDICTION: Daniel Bryan wins the WWE Championship. WWE wrestlemania 30 live full show The Streak: Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar PREDICTION: Undertaker wins. Watch WWE wrestlemania 30 live full show Online Live Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H PREDICTION: This ends in a draw and both men are inserted into the title match.