Hello? Testing 1, 2 ...

Brianna GlennBrianna Glenn VeneziaMember Posts: 9
Hey everyone! Our mum was on Catster a long while ago. Unfortunately, she moved a little over a thousand miles, and then her beloved Ian passed over the rainbow bridge (it was a hard time for her :(() . With everything, she stopped coming on Catster. Now, a few years later, she has me, my brother Erik, and our dad/her husband filling her heart, and her apartment in Venice. It seems rather empty though compared to how it used to be, and we are all wondering if anyone still likes to pawty here on Catster? Peace and Purrs, Harvey

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 April, 2015
    Hi Harvey! :-h Catster has been pretty quiet lately, mostly because of technical problems on the site that make it hard for a lot of members to get in and use it. The good news is, Catster has a new owner that's rebuilding the site on a new platform that will get rid of all the problems. The "New and Improved" Catster should be launching within the next month or so. After that, I'm sure things will get back to rockin' again! =; Welcome back! :5
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 April, 2015
    Hi, Harvey! :-h Welcome back! :w) Over the last few years Catster has gone through changing of ownership a few times. The previous owner let the site deteriorate to the point that most members couldn't even get in. Catster (and Dogster) are in the process of being updated but there are still a number of members who cannot access their diaries, change/add photos to their pages and get to their groups or the forums. So Catster is pretty quiet right now but we're just waiting to party once everything is fixed. ;P
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 April, 2015
    Hey, Jerry! Great minds think alike!!!:-h
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 April, 2015
    :))!Shade! :5
  • Brianna GlennBrianna Glenn VeneziaMember Posts: 9
    edited 15 April, 2015
    Hey Shade & Jerry! Thanks for letting me know. My mum has definitely had problems with uploading photos and updating info, so here's hoping the new platform is better! I'm glad to hear that it's probably a temporary thing. Can't wait for it to get to going again! =D>