Is there MC in my kitten?

mabar123mabar123 Member Posts: 10
edited 20 April, 2015 in Maine Coon
Hey everyone, I recently got a kitten off of Kijiji and I'm just wondering if she has Maine Coon in her. I know a lot of people ask this question when they get a kitten with long fur so I hope I don't annoy anyone by asking this. I also have read on different sites that the percentage is very low to have an MC mix but I do live in a small city surrounded by towns where there has been ads of MC mix kittens being given away. She has tufts of fur between her toes and on top of her ears, she's got long whiskers, a long tail, she's growing quickly, and she's longer than other kittens I've had before at the same age. I tried to upload a few more pictures but it's not working right now, will try again later in the day if it helps. Just to be clear, Birdie was the only kitten in the litter and I have no info on the parents, nor did I see the parents because we met up in a parking lot. The email belonged to the daughter who was young so I cannot reach the people I got her from either. I don't absolutely need to know, I'm just curious and would like to know, so if you have time to look I'd very much appreciate it! Thank you:)