Trip to the Galapagos Feb 1st

Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
The Detectives from Samoa's Detective Agency are planning to take a trip to the Galapagos Island the first week of February. It is time for some fun in the sun, learning, eating, and riding giant turtles away from the cold and hustle and bustle of our daily lives. Yes...vacation time! So grab your summer gear and let's get ready to set sail on the first! More details to follow

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 24 January, 2016
    edited 24 January, 2016
    edited 24 January, 2016
    edited 24 January, 2016
    edited 24 January, 2016
    edited 24 January, 2016
    Galápagos 10 days Explore by Zodiac, kayak, snorkeling, and hiking with a team of naturalists aboard the National Geographic Islander. Our rooms:Islander: Upper Deck #403-408 cabins feature two lower single beds which can convert to a lower double bed. All cabins feature a window and outside glassed-in terraces with seating. There are large windows in the top half of the terrace doors.
    edited 24 January, 2016
  • Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 24 January, 2016
    Where do I sign up?!?!?! I'm packed and ready to go!!!!! |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/|
    edited 25 January, 2016
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 26 January, 2016
    Lola and me ordered snorkeling gear and wet suits using mommy's Amazon account! And Lola ordered her bikini! I ordered Wiggy a Speedo! HAHAHAHAHA
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 January, 2016
    Ooooooooooo! Gappa Ghost Islands!! The S Team will go! Pepper, this is exciting!! ~a~
    edited 26 January, 2016
    Waaaait a minute, there's going to be GHOSTS?
  • Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 26 January, 2016
    *covers her eyes with her paws* Ewwww, the thought of Wiggy in a Speedo!!!! :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 28 January, 2016
    Hi Shannara! It's really nice to meet you!!
    edited 28 January, 2016
    I can't wait to try kayaking. And snorkeing with penguins! Pepper, you always plan a magnificent trip!
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramonMember Posts: 78,581 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 January, 2016
    =D>S team!;c; Ewwww!!! L-I-L-L-Y!!! The thought of you girls in bikini's!:)) Luigi looks for some blindfolds.:))
  • KaShanda Giarritta-MortonKaShanda Giarritta-Morton Member Posts: 14,996
    edited 29 January, 2016
    Hi furends, It's me Meiko We will would like to attend. Our dear furend Luigi and Tyke told us about it. It sounds like so much fun. *Meiko looks around * No doods should wear speedos, just say'n. :-$ Okay off to pack!!
    edited 29 January, 2016
    HI Meez Kinzy *bops Meiko on the head* Meez can speaks fur meez selfish. rudeboy! OKAY!, SO meez see Da Luigi!!!:n: Whyz you blinded? Okay, well off to pack meez only has a couple days. ;c;:-h
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 January, 2016
    :-hNice to meet you, too, Gooberella! :D
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramonMember Posts: 78,581 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 January, 2016
    Shouldn't we be trying to catch the Penguins Wiggy?:-k Hi Shannara! Welcome! You were in a group with my brofur Smiley. It's nice to meet you.:w) :w)Meiko and Kinzy! So glad you can make it!;c; I'm sure you will be packing light too Meiko.=; As for Kinzy.:? Hope she packs light, coz the girls have to lug their own stuff and there'll be no glitter!:))
    edited 31 January, 2016
    Everyone please remember your passports and tickets. All of your personal tickets have been emailed to you and as a group we will travel from Miami U.S.to Guayaquil, Ecuador. From there we will be taken to the Islander. We will have the night tomorrow to unpack, have dinner and meet in the lounge as we travel to our first island destination. I suggest not trying to get your catnip through customs, I have been informed that we can get nip aboard the Islander. They are ready to entertain our group and have added some feline necessities.
    edited 31 January, 2016
    *Pep leaves vouchers for hotel rooms for those that get to Miami tonight* We meet at gate 4 by noon tomorrow. We will be boarding as a group (so do not worry you will be boarded)
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2016
    Macy and Sonny are packing right now, we cant wait!%:D%
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2016
    Macy should I pack the catnip mouse or the feather on a stick?:-k
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Sonny the feather on a stick would be best. We will get you a new catnip mouse
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Meiko reads his email from Pepper* Thanks Pepper HI Sonny! *Meiko and Kinzy get dropped off early since MC had to go to the office* I will be having a Catwisers at Terminal Bar it is two gates away from gate 4 if anyone arrives early.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Hi Pepper and Sonny! *Kinzy is pouting that the airlines told her only 3 bags are allowed, plus one carry one* Meiko this is boring, Meez go'n shopp'n Text meez if some furs arrive. *Meiko rolls his eyes and gets back to reading the paper on his IPad*
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Pep checks off names as kits arrive for boarding* We have snacks, toys, and nap spots for while we wait. We will be served tuna or chicken during our flight. If you wish a cocktail or wine please present your passport to prove you are old enough to imbibe. Airline rules y'all. When we get to Ecuador we will have time to do a bit of shopping before we head to the yacht.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Kinky and Meiko so glad y'all are coming. Enjoy your morning and I will text y'all when we have to get ready to board. This is so exciting.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    We are excited!! I love Chicken!! MC packed some treats fur all of as as well.