Trip to the Galapagos Feb 1st

Comments

• Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    :-h I beed heare! I wilz joyne mew Meiko fur a nipweiser wyle we wayte. Jusst bawt dese: swim trunks
    edited 1 February, 2016
    :-h Efuryfur! I'm Founder (Foofy fur short) and I'm Tyke's sisfur. Nice to meet mew Pepper. Kinzy, I'll join mew in shopping.
  • KaShanda Giarritta-MortonKaShanda Giarritta-Morton Member Posts: 14,996
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *KInzy runs to find Foofy* Girl, look all da stuff meez had to rebuy, dem stooiped hoomans made me leave 4 bags wif MC. I only got 4 on da plane.:(( Meez so excited!!!! What is your seat number, we sitting togefur?
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Hi Tyke. Round of catwisers I am looking forward to a few days of fun in the sun! =; those are great swim trunks. I think i am going to just go swim in my fur, all natural...:)) I did bring swim trunks, a suit and couple of ties, nipogne and ear plugs in case Kinzy want to talk to me:)) I like to pack light.
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Wiggy settles in for a catwiser* This is nice! I haven't been to South America since my buddy Milagrito announced he was running for president. We went Argentina, ate steaks and danced the malambo. I was his campaign manager. Hi, I'm Wiggy by the way, nice to meet you. Pepper is my wonderful wife!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Phew, my bags were heavy! I'm glad I got them all checked. Mommy will have to pay the too heavy fee. HAHAHAHAHA. OOOOOH, I want to go shopping with you girls!!!! Wait up!!!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Kinzy and Foofy zoom passed Wiggles yelling hello* Lola.. come on girl fur, ders a sale at da Duty Free.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Gooberella may have over packed a little* lots of luggage
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Wiggles, nice to meet you and Pepper. You will have to excuse my sisfur Kinzy. She is a little ... well she may have been dropped on her head as a kitten. MC isn't sure. :)) *Meiko waves the bar tender over for another round*
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *laughs* I have sisters too, and these two, Lola and Goober are just kids. Argh. I may need a shot of whiskey with my beer! MOL
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *links paws with Kinzy and Foofy as they head to the duty free shop* I love SHOPPING!!!! We'll have to get perfume and European chocolate and watches and pashminas and jewelry and make up and socks! shopping
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 1 February, 2016
    We have one hour til boarding. We will have about an hour in Ecuador while they load our luggage to send to The Islander. Before we head home we will ship a lot of our extra goodies ahead of us home. Maybe we can cut down on some of these baggage fares.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Gooberella, meez lovers your name. Pepper, ooo good finking. 1 hour!! meez can buy a lot of stuff in one hour!!! OOO meez having alot of fun!!!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Meiko see's the girls run by and grumbles* Double shot of cat whiskers. Tyke, Wiggles! CHeers my furneds! WIggles you have two sisters UGH! My baby sisfur is a pain and i couldn't deal with two and a wife. *Meiko takes another shot*. Dood, you will have to tell me your secret, on not smakcy paw'n your sisfurs all da time. I wonder where Luigi is?
    edited 1 February, 2016
    We have rows 1-10 booked. Dinner will be chicken or tuna. They do have vegan plates if anyone desires. We should be landing and through customs by 6pm. We will be on board the Islander by 7:30 pm. There will be a buffet, drinks, and our expedition team in the Lounge. It is casual attire. While we sleep the yacht will take us to our first island destination. Girls will be in connecting even numbered rooms, guys in connecting odd number rooms. All rooms have enclosed sun decks.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Wiggly my love I have us some private massage and spa treatments scheduled. 5 The Islander offers spa and massages, an exercise room and a large library. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style with a sit down dinner served. All foods are of local cuisine. There is room service 24 hours a day. We each receive water bottles and there are cold water fill stations all over the boat. There also are coff, tea, and snack areas around the boat. We have intercom in our rooms so we can be notified of sights and wildlife to see.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Meiko's Passport Thanks Peppers! *Meiko finds his seat and settles in. Then he remember to text Kinzy*
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Luigi hadded sed sumfin bowt runnin layte...badd weffur hadded maked da connekshun ta awa yaht impassibul oar hyz Meowmie hadded gut tyed up.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Tank mew Meiko fur gettinz myne purrsport. Tyke
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Meez here!!! Kinzy's Passport FoofyFoofy!' Lola Gooderla!! Hurry Wait why Luigi tie himz MC up??!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    And I haf my purrsport, too. Thanks Meiko - I don't think I could have traveled without it. Foofy's passport
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Mebbe he taut hym's Meowmie wuds keeps hym furom goin.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Mol! I like to tape my MC mouth shut
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Kinzy frowns at Meiko* uz a rude boy! Tyke why u furends wif da rude boy? Meez sure hope Da Luigi makes it. Him so silly! *Kinzy and the girls settle with coloring books and word games, Kinzy MC packed* Meez love da counting books!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Kinzy frowns at Meiko* uz a rude boy! Tyke why u furends wif da rude boy? Meez sure hope Da Luigi makes it. Him so silly! *Kinzy and the girls settle with coloring books and word games, Kinzy MC packed* Meez love da counting books!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Everyone is enjoying dinner during the flight.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    O, tanks fur gettin us fuud, Pepper. I beed furienz wif Meiko cawz hym a nyce guy an fun.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Kinzy, mew haf such a cute purrsport picture.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Meiko thanks Pepper. Meiko grumbles at Kinzy and decides now is a great time for a nap
    edited 1 February, 2016
    National Geographic Islander is a 164-foot twin-hulled vessel with 24 mahogany and brass-accented cabins comfortably accommodating 48 guests. She is a sturdy expedition ship, designed for year-round discovery and active exploration of Galápagos and can reach places inaccessible to larger ships due to her small size. Islander is equipped with a fleet of Zodiacs and kayaks for up-close, personal explorations, and carries snorkeling gear, including wetsuits, for all. All cabins have a window for an outside view. Fully air-conditioned, Islander also offers a covered deck with hammocks, chairs, and tables for basking in Galápagos' warmth or sharing an evening cocktail. Her inviting lounge is the hub of expedition community life—for presentations, films and photo slideshows. Meals are served in a single seating in the dining room with unassigned tables for casual and easy mingling. Wellness treatments, as well as fitness options, are also available.