Trip to the Galapagos Feb 1st

1141516171820»

Comments

• Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 February, 2016
    Ah...da dial up dayz.
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 9 February, 2016
    welp we hate to be early kitties but are are sleepy from all the activities so we are heading out...see everyone tomorrow!:-h
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 9 February, 2016
    Night Macy and Sonny. We go home tomorrow. Be safe.
    edited 9 February, 2016
    Watt thyme du we beed skeduled ta depawt.
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramonMember Posts: 78,581 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 February, 2016
    You're welcome Shannara. :D : ))! Pepper! :-hGood night Macy and Sonny. We'll see you tomorrow.:-h
    edited 9 February, 2016
    Marci Gras??? MOL @ spelchek.
    edited 9 February, 2016
    We leave whenever we get up and head out. That way everyone can get home when it is best for you. This has really been fun and thank all of you for coming along and making our trip fantastic
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 February, 2016
    *yawn* We're just going to curl up on the chairs and take a kitty nap. :^:
    edited 9 February, 2016
    And Friday night's if you want pizza and a movie come by The Late Late Show In the What I Love About Catster forum on the main Forum page below this forum thread. It starts @ 8pm Catster time til we all end up curling up in blankets and pillows to sleep through...I mean watch a movie
    edited 9 February, 2016
    |:| night S Team. Go on up to your cabins if you wish
    edited 9 February, 2016
    Thank YOU! Pepper for making this such a fun and wonderful time and adventure! You did a great job!=D>=D>;c;;c;=;=; :-hGood night S Team. See you tomorrow.:-h Thanks for the info Pepper!:D I think I'll head off to bed now and see you all in the morning.:-h
    edited 9 February, 2016
    *Tyke and Foofy call it a night with a special thank you to Pepper* Gwate jahb! Nyte!
    edited 10 February, 2016
    Night everyone and thank y'all.|:|
  • KaShanda Giarritta-MortonKaShanda Giarritta-Morton Member Posts: 14,996
    edited 10 February, 2016
    We want to thank you all we had a blast. We hate we had to leave early, yet,. MC is working on computers, phone, ipad all week, weekends she just likes to be offline if possible. We would love love love to do this again. You Pals, Meiko and Kinzy
    edited 10 February, 2016
    Gess Foofy an I haz ta embark on da furst flyte hoam nau. We hadded a gwate thyme. Tank mew again, Pepper. Dis haz beed da bestest twip efur. :-h Pepper, the S teamm, Meiko, Kinzy, Luigi, Wiggy, Gooberella, Lola, Lilly, Shannara, Stacy, Misty an ennyone hu I furgotted. Tyke an Foofy
  • Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 10 February, 2016
    Amazing trip! Pep, you get high marks!!! Thank you!!! =D>=D>=D>=D>
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 10 February, 2016
    *sits sobbing* I don't wanna go home! I love all my new friends and I want to keep playing with them! Foofy, Kinzy, Founder, Shanara, effurybody! I can't sneak a sea lion into my house coz there aren't any except in the zoo and mommy doesn't take me there and I can't ride tortoises, or make friends with HUGE iguanas, or see volcanos or islands or the ocean or go to a Mardi Gras ball or sing karoake (ok, maybe I can do that)....waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    edited 10 February, 2016
    *hugs and kisses his beautiful wife* I am always in awe of your trip planning and party planning ability. It was sure nice of Emeril to send that King's cake. I think we must be his favorite clients! *pops one last shrimp in his mouth*
    edited 10 February, 2016
    *puts her arm around Lola* Lola, don't you want to see mommy? And Marcel? We can always come back to play with our new friends, and we have two HUGE iguanas to take home. Auntie Pepper, this was my first trip anywheres and it was the best trip ever!!!!! Ok, so I started in Hoopeston, IL, then went to Northbrook, the Chicago, then Northfield, so I guess that's some traveling, but thwas all in carriers!!! I LOVE THE GALAPAGOS!!!!! AND ALL OF YOU!!! |:||:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 10 February, 2016
    *sniffs and wipes her eyes with her paws* I guess it would be fun to see mommy. I don't know about Marcel anymore. He's not my boyfriend even though he wants to be. Now I think he's a stinky boy cat. *turns and bites Goober's neck* And we can always play vampire!!!
    edited 10 February, 2016
    Luigi gets ready to head home. It's been such a wonderful time and I had so much fun! Every fur was great and I really enjoyed it.;c; :))!Lola!:))! Thanks again for such an amazing and fun adventure and trip Pepper! Excellent!=D>=D>;c;;c;~a~~a~|$||$|=;=;|:||:|
    edited 10 February, 2016
    We wanted to stop in and tell everyone that even tho we weren't here all that much that it was allot of fun! Hope to do it again!
    edited 10 February, 2016
    I luved the Tiki bar! So great meeting new friends....until next time! :-h
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2016
    Thank you, Pepper, for making this a great trip. We hate to go home, especially since Mom is shoveling a couple of inches of snow right now. :)) Kitty cuddles to all of you! |:||:||:||:|