Trip to the Galapagos Feb 1st

Comments

• KaShanda Giarritta-MortonKaShanda Giarritta-Morton Member Posts: 14,996
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Fanks Peppers your super nice! Dis been da best day so fur. *Kinzy bats her eyes hoping she can get thirds* m Foofy shopping makes me hungry *giggles*
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 1 February, 2016
    edited 1 February, 2016
    edited 1 February, 2016
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    O, dat bed luuks rilly comfee tuu mwe! I wilz napz wens I finishes eetin.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    We will be landing soon. Girls get your credit cards ready and guys there is a bar right past customs. Wiggy I will meet you there for a drink. Let us make sure we keep in touch. We have a limo taking us to the ship. Our crew and team are waiting for us. Remember we have upper deck rooms 401-408
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Sownz guud, Pep!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Tyke let's head to the bar. Sounds great Pepper!! Thanks!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    *Kinzy grabs all her bags* Meez fink in other countries Meez old enough to drinks niptinis. Right, Meiko? Peppers is der shops close by? ;c; Meez can wait to get on da ship!! Whowhooo
    edited 1 February, 2016
    I think mew're right, Kinzy. Dere is no enforced minimum age...well, dey are lax.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    There all sorts of shops right here sweetie. You, Lola, Goobs, Shannara, Foofy and Lilly go have fun. We leave in an hour in the limo. Remember things you buy for your parents or do not need for the trip have them packaged up and shipped home.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Let's see how much we can buy in only an hour.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Tyke rushez ta meats da boyz at da bar. Geesh! Myne sisfur dwifez mwe cwazy! I wilz tayke a stiff won!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Yay!! Bye Peppers and Wiggy see uz in one hour!!! Tyke and Meiko come help carry da bags! *Meiko and Tyke hide* It's okay, come on furends!!! Foofy, Meez accpet uz challenge! Ready, set, go!! Foofy, Lola,Gooderla and Shanna dart off!!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    So far: Girls: Pepper, Kinsy, Foofy, Lilly, Shannara, Goobs, and Lola Boys: Tyke, Meiko, Wiggy, Luigi, Sterling, Sundance, and Shade.
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramonMember Posts: 78,581 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Luigi, somehow caught up with every fur.~r~ It's been a rough day and I missed half my connections!:( It's so good to see every fur!=D> He sees the girls racing off to shop and shakes his head. You know, so us dudes will look good we should give a list to the girls and they can shop for our MC's!:)) He shakes paws with all his friends. I'll take a triple shot of everything!:)) You are a great trip planner Pepper and have done such an excellent job! It's smooth sailing. Thank you!:h: Has any fur seen L-I-L-L-Y!!?::o:)) My bag with my toothbrush and sunglasses are in my room. Those beds sure look comfy. Maybe I should get a tux. Do you think we need one?:-k He downs a few shots. I better eat some food or I think I might pass out.:)) (Unfortunately photobucket is out). :( Cheers to a great trip and to Pepper!=D>;c;
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Dood, glad u made it. Tying up ur Mc can make and fur late. Mol! Here's another shot! Let's have some of the Buffett.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Everyone gathers back together and head to the yacht in the limo. After everyone drops their stuff off and cleans up let's meet in the lounge area. Lounge
    edited 1 February, 2016
  • Becca HardwickBecca Hardwick YelmMember Posts: 29,183
    edited 1 February, 2016
    :-h everyone!! Sorry I'm late but I made it ~r~ This place is so pawsome!! And look at that buffet!! Yuuuum! ~a~
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Misty!!!! :B girl fur so excited! Weez gat so much to tell uz *Kinzy tells Misty all about the Duty Free shopping* Da Luigi!!! Uz made it. Fanks Peppers uz Rock! Kinzy runs to put on her dress Kinzy's dinner dress ;c;
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Hi Misty. Glad you could make it. Luigi glad you were able to finally make your flights. We will have a helicopter on standby to get kits to the ship. *everyone heads for their rooms* Girls we are in connecting rooms, 402, 404, 406, 408. Guys are in 401, 403, 405, 407.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    :-h Misty! No, Lilly haz nut arribed yet...she rilly beed fashionabully layte. Geesh!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Stylish public areas for relaxing and learning Islander’s classically nautical interiors offer comfortable spaces to take in the scenery and relax after an active, but exhilarating, day ashore. You’ll quickly know your way around, with the ship feeling like a friendly boutique hotel. With ample deck space and public rooms, however, you can choose to withdraw to a cozy corner by yourself or join others for an engaging conversation and refreshing drink.Bridge: You may come to consider the bridge another public room, as guests are encouraged to visit our officers whenever safe navigation permits. Learn about navigation from our officers, and share their enthusiasm for the extraordinary wildlife of Galápagos.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Lounge: The lounge and bar are the main social hub of the ship, and where all the briefings, photography talks and guest speaker presentations take place. With sweeping windows over the stern and a skylight above, the room offers ample natural light and dramatic views.The lounge is also the scene of convivial cocktail hour where you’ll share your photos or stories with fellow guests. You’ll gather here nightly for the Lindblad-National Geographic tradition of Recap where naturalists share stories and answer questions about the day’s events. A variety of beverages are available for purchase including beer, cocktails, spirits, and wines by the glass or bottle. Sodas and juices are complimentary.The bar is typically open from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and from 5 p.m. until closing. The lounge also offers 24-hour beverage service, including coffee, a variety of teas, sodas, water, ice, and cookies. Board games and puzzles are also available. Library: Comfortable armchairs line a side of the Islander’s cozy library, and a dramatic wall of windows overlooks the sea. A limited collection of books includes fiction, regional guides, and reference books on Galápagos wildlife.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Dis is my dress. Mewrs is so purrty, Kinzy. Oh, my photobucket is working...so far. girl's dress I'll be in as soon as I dress. I'm excited to get to da buffet. I'll take some leftofurs to my room.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    There is also a fitness center, spa, and massage area.
  • Becca HardwickBecca Hardwick YelmMember Posts: 29,183
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Foofy and Kinzy, your dresses are beautiful! =D> Here's mine ;c;
    edited 1 February, 2016
    All of you are going to look so beautifully adorable
    edited 1 February, 2016
    We sure try. And if dey haf boutiques, we can buy efen more kewl dresses! I think I also want to get a massage and pawdicure while here.