• Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Map
  • Becca HardwickBecca Hardwick YelmMember Posts: 29,183
    edited 1 February, 2016
    That's a great idea Foofy! =; Me too.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Global market: a window on local talent A celebration of the talent of local artisans, the global market showcases and sells items made by the people of Galápagos and Ecuador. You may find hand-carved wooden chess sets and masks, jewelry crafted from recycled glass beads, woven sun hats and locally made bags, locally grown coffee and avocado oil, plus books by some of your naturalists. The items in the global market evolve as we meet and work with talented locals.The global market is on display adjacent to reception.
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
  • KaShanda Giarritta-MortonKaShanda Giarritta-Morton Member Posts: 14,996
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Love da dresses!!! We look beautiful Tomorrows we should go on a hike. Foofy u look relaxed getting a massage!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    You Girls look nice. *Meiko straights his tie* I can wait to kick back and relax. It's been a long day. Thanks for all the info, Pepper. I am going to get settled in and rest up for tomorrow. Kinzy don't stay up to late MC will Skype u to make sure your in your room. Nite nite furends.
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    I am lounging at the pool for the moment while Sonny is eating supper....
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Good night Meiko. If you need anything during the night call the desk
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Hi Macy. So glad y'all could make it.
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramonMember Posts: 78,581 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Great to see you Misty!;c; You girls all look lovely if I do say so myself.=D> Founder, who is that giving you a massage?:-O:)) Yes Tyke, L-I-L-L-Y!! is fashioably? late.:)) You look great in a tie Meiko. Luigi races off and finds a shop open and gets a bow tie. The lounge and buffet are something else! Luigi can hardly wait to eat.%:D% :-hMacy! I guess I'm the only one photobucket is down for.:))! Such great info Pepper!=D> A hike would be fun!~a~ :-hMeiko! I'll be up in a bit. There's still food left at the buffet!:))!
    edited 1 February, 2016
    I think I shall grab a blanket and pillow and sleep on the enclosed deck tonight.
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,475 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    WOW I made it 'n oh yeah me sisfur Mallee too~! :-$ What a nice adventure, Pepper ya know'z how to direct a trip! It's gorgeous here~! Now I had to find my tie, since I nefur worn one 'fore 'n Mallee keepz rantin' her need'z a new dress! My goodness, jus' how many dresse'z doe'z a gurly gurl need?? :-O We'z will rest, Mallee will find da gurlz 'n bunk wif 'em, I gotta find me dood'z Luigi 'n Meiko 'n see if'n we can find sum xbox'z to purrlay 'n cigarz ta smoke! Diz iz a catebration fur shur! I doez love bein' wif me furiend'z 'n joinin in~ Thankz fur da invite Tyke me dood!~ Well I gotta sez, Foofy, Kinzy, Misty ya'llz dress'es look grand! Purrty purrty! Mallee iz runnin' behind, but her will catch up~! :P:5:P Mom sez I gotta learn how to tie a bowtie~! Hrrmmph! On'y Bowties I know'z 'bout r dese!!

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited 1 February, 2016
    Hi Macy! Milo and Mallee!!! So excited! Meez got da zoomies! Ops, MC iz calling said I haz to go to bed, herz on Texas time. Not fur!! Nite nite furends! Meez will be up early to eat breakfast and go fur a morning Stroll.
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Glad y'all could make it Milo and Mallee. Thank you everyone for coming. Wiggy shall we have a glass of wine on the upper deck ?
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Good night Kinzy. I think I shall retire also. Everyone sleep well. See y'all in the morning.
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramonMember Posts: 78,581 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    Great to see you made it Milo and Mallee!;c; I think I'll join the boys for a nightcap and some cigars before retiring for the night. Good night every fur and see you tomorrow!:-h
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February, 2016
    :-h Milo an Mallee! Gladz mew maydez it! Tanks fur da fuudage! Ize gonna hits da haye nau affur sherrin sum av da inbybee stuff! I nose Milo - Foofy's gonna haz ta malez her stuffs she bawt bakk hoame cuz if da gurls brunged awll dat on bored, he wuds sinks da ship. Ize gonna beed sweepin in my bigs king syze bed tanyte. I myte nut beed abul ta tawk untilz layte. Myne Meowmie gonna beed tyed up tamarra an I guts ta beed communicaytin wif her wif her instwukkshuns on her aktifities at werk. Wise dey ties her up, beed a mystry ta mwe.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    *Sleepy kitties arise and head down for breakfast* Morning view
    edited 2 February, 2016
    After everyone is ready to start the day Arrive to San Cristobal / visit the Interpretation Center / hike Tijeretas & snorkel at Carola Point We will go by zodiac or kayak to the island. There is also a beach to relax on. If you wish to just rest there is the spa, fitness room, library, open decks, the lounge, and all sorts of nooks and crannies that only us kitties can find here on the boat mol. See every fur at lunch. And remember we all gather together at dinner tonight to go over our daily activities.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Good Morning Peppers! Meez heading down to breakfast if any furs want to join meez. MC said I cant go off hiking alone so meez wait fur meez brofur. Is da dress fur dinner formal? Breakfast buffet
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Morning Kinzy. No sweetheart, dinner dress is casual unless you young ladies wish to dress up. This is your vacation, myself I brought one dress for our last night, if I can find it mol. I know I saw it yesterday but...:? We will go across as a group I figure unless we have some kayakers. Don't worry you won't be by yourself. Don't forget your camera. They will fit us with wet suits before we leave the yacht if we want to go snorkeling.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    From the viewpoint atop Cerro Tijeretas, you can see the colony where two different species of frigatebirds nest. From the viewpoint continue past the Charles Darwin statue (which commemorates his visit to San Cristóbal in September of 1835) to arrive at the sandy cove at Punta Carola where you'll almost certainly be greeted by sea lions. Beach viewHiking view
    edited 2 February, 2016
    edited 2 February, 2016
    edited 2 February, 2016
    For lunch the crew has made us a huge picnic basket that will be waiting for us at the beach. Lunch plate
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Kinzy runs to catch up with Peppers and Wiggy. Oh da turtle is so big, himz can eat us? Oh in meez book it says himz a tortoise not a turtle(shrugs) Kinzy takes several pictures. Giant tortoise More Giant tortoise Fanks fur lunch. Meez brofur is finally awake and is going to meet us to Kayak
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Spectacular pictures Kinzy. *the group run and play on the beach. The guide let's the kits take turns riding the giant tortoises. They spend part of the day "racing" the tortoises boys vs girls. The race is on (Yall I no longer have Photoshop to make pictures)
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Pepper, oooo racing the tortis sounds like fun. Here is a pic to thank you fur all your hard work. Wiggy and Peppers Meiko Kinzy (MC isnt furry good and making pics)
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Kinzy thank you so much for taking a picture of me and Wiggy. :B
    edited 2 February, 2016
    MC will try to make more pics of da other furends. during da trip. Meiko thinks of a way to make money and paints numbers on the tortis and bets on #5. =; Wiggy and Peppers $10 a tortis