• Becca HardwickBecca Hardwick YelmMember Posts: 29,183
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Great pictures Meiko! ;c; You all look great! =D>
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Hey Misty...saddle up! Helps Misty onto a tortoise
  • KaShanda Giarritta-MortonKaShanda Giarritta-Morton Member Posts: 14,996
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Misty Here is your pic. Go Misty go! Ride the tortis. They are so slow, I will have another plate of lunch while watching this race.. hhhmmm da paint isn't staying them:-k
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Lola, Misty, Shannara, Kinzy, Lilly, Foofy,Goobs, and Pepper all lounge on the beach with cool drinks. ( No one asks a Lady what she has in her frosted glass) Tyke, Meiko, Luigi, Sonny, Macy, Sterling, Sundance, Shade, and Wiggy all get a game of frisbee going. (Please Forgive the typist if she missed anyone)
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Wow, that was so much fun! Thank you for the great picture of Pepper and me! Who knew tortoise racing could be so much fun!
    edited 2 February, 2016
    **Goober and Lola get to giggling** This "cool drink" is really tasty! I bet mommy would like it! Too bad she's not here. Well, not really. MOL!!!!!!! Everything has been so much fun. I love the ship and food and the cabins and the shop on the boat and the beach and tortoises and kayaking! I can't wait to make the CRAB CAKES when we get on CRAB ISLAND!!!!
    edited 2 February, 2016
    You are all my best furrends!!!!!!! |:|
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Meez never get nipdrinks at homez *giggles* *Kinzy puts up her coloring book and orders another drink* drinking is fun. It kina makes meeez want to dance|/h/| OH Mallee is here fom where fosho. Meez seen Milo and her MC is like meez, we get to go where do brofurs go!! (burp)
    edited 2 February, 2016
    *Meiko brings the girls some more pics he took during the morning adventures* Lola and Milo Macy and Shannara (MC took pics of those who posting. We can make more tomorrow if we don't get to it tonight. We will not leave any one out.)
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Meowmie nut feeled well so she gutted let goad erly. So I kanz purrlay oar eet oar eggsploar...MAN! Dose beed huuuuuge turtuls...a tortusses. I wilz bets $10 on numfur 5. Witsh won beed numfur 5?
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Mallee and Milo. Goodness I knew my secretary was forgetting someone. Purrpologies. Goobs |:| Thank you for taking such great pictures Meiko. *Pep, Wiggy, and Lilly sit back and watch the younger kits frolic and play on the beach* It looks like they are playing a game of chase the tail and it does not matter to whom the tail is attached! :))
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Let's take selfies meez got a selfie stick Lillian, Lola and Pepper Shannara, Gooberella and Misty Mallee, Kinzy and Foofy HI Tyke! Look girls at Tyke and Meiko Meiko relaxing Tyke Bartending
    edited 2 February, 2016
    I beed gonna watsh da rayce an dwink my nipz, kwietly. Meowmie gonna lye downs...wise I gut ta beed kwiet, I nuts no butt sumhau she kontrol da puter.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Tyke dood sorry your MC isnt feeling well. Oh #5 is fast! Do you have to fly home to help your MC?
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Tyke, Wiggy and Luigi Milo, Sonny and Macy I hope to meet Sterling, Sundance and Shade (can’t make pics if I don’t have pics sorry furends)
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Tyke do you need to go help your Mom? You can Skype her. As long as she knows you can get home quickly and we all hope she feels better.
  • Becca HardwickBecca Hardwick YelmMember Posts: 29,183
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Tyke, we're sending purrs to your mom |:||:| Meiko, thanks for the pic of me on the tortoise! That was fun!! And I love our selfies! =D> What a relaxing day at the beach ;c;
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Misty, do you want to help meez make necklaces fur Pepper, Lillian and da MC’s? Look at all da seashells Tyke, meez make youz n Foofy MC a necklace fur feelings better soon. Mrs. Pepper, youz still dont have no clothes dress fur dinner. Fur Mrs. Pepper *Lola, Misty, Shannara, Kinzy,Foofy,Goobs and Mallee beam with pride.*;c;
    edited 2 February, 2016
    OMC, it is just exquisite. Thank you so much girls, :B This will be just purrfect for our farewell party our last night.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Ok y'all it is time to head back and clean up and get ready for dinner. My secretary must take an unexpected road trip the next two days. She will be transmitting from her
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Pepper, that dress those girls made you looks heavy. Maybe we can find you something nice in the gift shop. *Meiko falls over laughing at Kinzy* Okay, we are going up to get ready for dinner. Tell your MC safe travels. :-h Anything we can do to assist you?
    edited 2 February, 2016
    The diningroom Food Food Food Sorry links are not doing what I want but you do get to see some of the local dishes we are being served.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Thank you Meiko. Hoping to get tomorrow's itinerary posted early so we can see where we are heading. I am hoping to keep tagged in on my phone. Paws crossed. May need help in keeping the ball rolling during the day. And thank you so much for photographing the group. That is so sweet.
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,398 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2016
    WOW me can't believe mom furgot 'bout dis thread fur me to come 'n visit!! Malllee frowns at MC~! What glorious piccies Kinzy girlfuriend! We's havin' a blast~! Oh Pepper sorry we missed all da fun 'n we know how stuff comes up 'n tell your mc to has safe travels!~ :B Purrfect foodage 'n lovely dining area! Lover's ya'll 'n thank's fur efurythin'~! Lovers ya'll bunches~!

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited 2 February, 2016
    Tank mew, Mallee. O...I furgotted I beed bartendin. :( upsets wif sef fur nut menshunin it erlier.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Are we getting ready to eat soon?
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Foofy we have beencleaning up, and mingling before dinner and dinner is on page 14.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    The lounge is also the scene of convivial cocktail hour where you’ll share your photos or stories with fellow guests. You’ll gather here nightly for the Lindblad-National Geographic tradition of Recap where naturalists share stories and answer questions about the day’s events. A variety of beverages are available for purchase including beer, cocktails, spirits, and wines by the glass or bottle. Sodas and juices are complimentary
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Oh I am not sure if I can eat after having all that fun at the Tiki party bar...:( I think I will go lay down for a bit
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2016
    I told Sonny to join Shannara and I at the beach *shakes head* youth these days mol! I am famished though and am ready to eat!:)