Trip to the Galapagos Feb 1st

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Macy you go right ahead. Sonny goodnight sweetheart
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Oh, dat food is scrumptious and now I am full. Kinzy, Mallee, Ms. Pepper, let's head ofur now to da cocktail lounge. And den stories furom Naturalists. Terrific. Dat is a great way to end da day.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Tank mew awl fur witshez an efen a neklase fur my Meowmie. Her beed stahtin ta feelz beffur. :)
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramonMember Posts: 78,581 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2016
    :-h Every Fur! Luigi finds his way back to have dinner and drinks. I fell asleep on that tortoise I was racing and I think he went the wrong way. It wasn't easy to find my way back.:( What a great day kayaking and snorkling. ;c; It's great to see all our friends here and you sure pour a mean drink Tyke, but I think you need to stop serving the girls the real stuff.:)) Thanks for the great pics Meiko!=D> Who won the tortoise race? I had to smacky paw mine. :)) What a wonderful dinner Pepper! All that wonderful seafood and all. You sure know how to plan a trip!:h: The girls dresses look great! Maybe I need to get a tux for the last night.:-k I hope your MC feels better Tyke.:f Guess I'll have a nightcap and then head to bed. It was quite a fun filled day and all the sun and sea sure relaxes one and I feel tired, but in a very good way.:D
  • Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 2 February, 2016
    I can't believe the food! And those tortoise races were amazing! *twirls around in her festive dress and takes Phantom's paw* :xo::xo::xo::xo:
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Lilly you and Phantom look phenomenal.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Glad to see you L-I-L-L-Y!!!! Hi Phantom! You two look great!~a~ That's a great video Pepper! =D> Those Iguanas sure look scary!::o
  • Becca HardwickBecca Hardwick YelmMember Posts: 29,183
    edited 2 February, 2016
    I'm glad you found your way back Luigi! |:| Great video Pepper! ;c; What a pawsome day, I know I'm going to sleep well tonight! :c9
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Lilly!!!! Glad mew could make it! We were worried about mew. Pepper, dat video was super! Thank mew.
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Thanks Misty and Founder! We need to have tortoise handling lessons!:)) I know I'm going to sleep well too. :D:^:
    edited 2 February, 2016
    Today was exhausting, but fun. Tyke is sleeping, too.
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Wednesday Itinerary Snorkel Kicker Rock (Leon Dormido) and Lobos Island / hike El Junco Lagoon Kicker Rock This striking rock formation is located a couple hours off the western shore of San Cristobal. Jutting out of the water, the rocks stand vertically at hundreds of feet above the ocean divided by a small channel. Although there are no landing areas, kayaking and scuba diving allow visitors to spot a variety of marine life. Lobos Island The name of this island means ¨Sea Lion Island¨. This appropriately named island is ripe with noisy, frolicking, jolly sea lions who will welcome you to their home with open, well, fins. This island also offers great snorkeling opportunities as well as the chance to see blue-footed and Nazca boobies. El Junco Lagoon The Junco lagoon, located about 700m above sea level, is one of the few permanent freshwater bodies in Galapagos. Frigate birds are often seen here washing the salt from their feathers as well as white-cheeked pintails and common gallinules. Its name comes from a type of plant that is common in this area called “junco”.
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Everyone awakes to a slight rain shower this morning. The morning dress is extremely casual (Pep is still in her pj pants and t shirt) as kits get breakfast and find things to do around the yacht: some head to the spa, some to the fitness room, the library or the lounge to play games. As soon as the weather clears it will be time to put on wetsuits, climb aboard the zodiac and head for the days adventures. Lunch will be buffet style on the zodiac. Please remember when visiting the sea lion colonies as they are very friendly and playful, no kitten claws may be used in play.
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Today's itinerary is on page 16.
  • KaShanda Giarritta-MortonKaShanda Giarritta-Morton Member Posts: 14,996
    edited 3 February, 2016
    GM, furends Kinzy and must have had more fun then we realized yesterday. Kinzy drank two niptinis and passed out, light weight, *Meiko grumbles*. I took a shower and feel asleep on the patio. Sorry we missed dinner. I am going to the gym and dry sauna. Hope to see you all at breakfast!
    edited 3 February, 2016
    GM!!! Meez like niptinis, but maybe one a day.. Mol. *Gets her workout outfit on and her automatic red dot, set it for 20 mins and off she goes chasing it around the room*. Brofur come get me for 3rd breakfast
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Everyone gets in their swimwear, grabs their gear and head out on the zodiac to their first destination and some snorkeling. Girls: Lilly, Goobs, Mallee, Kinzy, Misty, Foofy, Lola, Shannara, and Pep. Boys: Luigi, Tyke, Milo, Wiggy, Meiko, Phantom, Sterling, Shade, Sundance, Sonny, and Macy.
    edited 3 February, 2016
    While snorkeling please use the buddy system of 2 or 3. Lilly and Phantom Mallee and Goobs Kinsy and Shannara Misty and Foofy Tyke and Sundance Luigi and Sterling Milo and Macy Meiko and Sonny and Shade Pep and Wiggy Safety first. Lunch will be buffet style here on the zodiac. We will have time to eat and cat nap going to destination #2. Itinerary is on page 16.
  • Becca HardwickBecca Hardwick YelmMember Posts: 29,183
    edited 3 February, 2016
    What a fun day we have planned! =D> I am so excited to see all the colorful fishies. *Misty grabs Foofy and they put on their snorkeling masks*
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Okay everone with your partner? Here we go...OVERBOARD!
    edited 3 February, 2016
    :-h;c; Meez got meez stuff. Shannara hold om meez coming. Hi Misty and Foofy! Mrs. Pepper :B
    edited 3 February, 2016
    I am doing this from my phone riding down the road at 70. Please excuse uh oh's. baby sea lion rides turtle snorkeling video
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Kicker Rock is really neat. Let me get a Group Photo Meiko taking pictures along the way. Kicker Rock - Galapagos Hey its Drop Dead Fred Kinzy he looks kinda like MC's. Pepper, Wiggy and Goobs Mallee, Misty and Kinzy Meiko, Luigi, Tyke Pepper great videos
    edited 3 February, 2016
    *Itinerary is on page 16* Kinzy gets ready to go snorkel Kinzy swimsuit Kinzy grabs Snorkeling mask for her and Shannara Weez need to put des on, safety furst
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Meiko thank you so much for getting pictures of us. Kinzy just love your swimsuit and y'all snorkles. Say yes to Hello Kitty. Misty are you and Goons doing ok? Lun h is set up whenever anyone wants to eat. I take it all of thatsplashing over there are the younger boys, our wild life and not the native life mol.
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Fanks Peppers. Meez fink Hello Kitty is da best. Wells and Marie..MOL Come on Shannara and Meiko, meez starving and meez never turn down food. Lunch on the deck
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 3 February, 2016
    Who's my snorkeling partner?
    edited 3 February, 2016
    I juss poppin ups on dekk fur a bit a lunsh, den bakk down snorkelin. Gwate sytes, Pepper, an gwate piccies, Meiko an Kinzy. Ugh! No Hello Kitty stuffs fur mwe!!! Tanks fur da fantastik meel. Yum.