What is Raimi Rayfield's COAT COLOR?

Amy RussellAmy Russell SeattleMember Posts: 110
You have to look through her pics to see what I mean. It's confusing. She looks calico on her face, tortie on one ear, chocolate, dilute on one paw and other places, snowshoe and her body is a mixture. I'm trying to get her licensed and under color I'm pulling a blank! All I know is that she's mitted and has blue eyes. And is a beauty.

Best Answers

• Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Wow! She really is gorgeous! I'm not positive, but I would guess Raimi falls under the category of a Calico Point, but you might also look into the "Torbie" designation too to see if that fits her. I can't wait to see what other kitties say! I am hard to classify too: Mommy finally discovered that I'm a Tortico. Who knew?
  • Heather ThompsonHeather Thompson BountifulMember Posts: 3,652
    Accepted Answer
    You look like a Seal Tortie Point with White Mitted Cat.
  • Angela FullerAngela Fuller SheridanMember Posts: 2,559
    Accepted Answer
    I have to agree with Munchie. Look at the third pictur here: http://www.rfwclub.org/tortie.htm I think it looks just like her!!