PLEASE HELP!--I,M AT MY WITS END, MY 2 YEAR OLD MALE CAT HAS BEEN MISSING FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW. IT

JAY GOSNEYJAY GOSNEY Member Posts: 1
TO AD--I HAVE A FEMALE CAT LIVING AT MY HOUSE WHO HAS HAD 2 LITTERS IN WHICH 4 OF HER KITTENS STILL LIVE AT THE HOUSE AND EVERY TIME MY MALE CAT CAME UP THE STAIRS TO EAT OR GET SOME ATTENTION SHE WOULD HASSLE HIM..MAYBE THATS WHY HE SPLIT?

Best Answers

• Teresa WormTeresa Worm Cook StastionMember Posts: 51
    Accepted Answer
    um post posters on catster and around your neighborhood.my best advice one the female and him is to keep them in sepperate rooms.hope it helps:)
  • Madeline -Madeline - .Member Posts: 42
    Accepted Answer
    If you find him get him fixed pronto. I will tell you he will stick around the house.
  • Karen DKaren D MinneapolisMember Posts: 14
    Accepted Answer
    The mother cats chase off the males (even the babies when they mature) because they will sometimes kill the kittens from what I have seen in feral cats. The mama cat we had in our yard chased away all the males but Fraz, who was fixed. Check craigs list in you area www.craigslist.com people often post if they find an animal. Call the local shelters and animal control immediately. Animal control only keeps the animals for 5 days then they euthenize them. There is a helpful list of things to do on www.secondchanceanimalrescue.com if you lose your pet. Ask a local shelter for tips too. No time to lose!