Does anyone know of anything that can help cats with cancer? SOS! Emergency!

Jayne JancysJayne Jancys High Desert of CaliforniaMember Posts: 2
I just found out yesterday she has cancer in the mouth/throat. The vet says that's the worst kind and he has no idea how long she will be around. I am a mess and have no idea how to help her. The vet is going to give her shots of cortozone every couple weeks to keep away the tumors, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything herbal or natural to help cat cancer. She is my baby and I want to make sure she lives a long happy and healthy life with me. Im devastated and need to help her as soon and fast as I can. Please email me at [email protected] if you know of anything that will help!

Best Answers

• Jinx ClarkJinx Clark Los AngelesMember Posts: 9
    Accepted Answer
    I am so so sorry to hear that. Poor Remy. I wish I knew something to tell you but I don't. I just wanted to wish you and Remy the best.
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    Prayers and prayers for you and Remy. My friend's cat had cancer and he just kind of let Sonny dictate what to do. When Sonny wanted to be loved, Les was there. When Sonny wanted to be left alone, that's what my friend did. However, he also spent about $10,000 on all sorts of treatments (even having a feeding tube implanted in Sonny's neck) and I'm just not sure that Sonny had any quality of life. I'm sure there are animal oncologists you could go to if you wanted. Or, you could do some research online. But just make sure your vet knows what you're doing as herbal/natural supplements/treatments can react with what he's giving her. The gang here and I will keep you in our prayers--please keep us updated. Love, Izzie