how do you change your picture

i want to change my cats main picture to something else. How do i do that?

Best Answers

• Mommy2juanMommy2juan HanfordMember Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Go over to the left under my account & click. A drop down list appears and you see update pet profiles and click that. Now you are on a page with your pets. Scroll down to find the pet in question & you see manage photos, so click that. Now you see all those photos with numbers beside them. Put the number 1 in the photo you want to be first & make sure all photos have correct numbers beside them. Click save at bottom & voila;) Purrs............
  • Judy WilkinsJudy Wilkins MissionMember Posts: 162
    Accepted Answer
    Gidget answered PURRfectly but unless you have a Catster Plus account, the option to change photos is not available to regular Catster members. If you don't have a Catster Plus account, you can always take out one for one month only & then make any changes.
  • Accepted Answer
    Go to you account page on the 'My Account' of the page. And if you go there it will say stuff like add your get rid of a picture. Then it says change primary picture and you click that and you pick the picture you want. Hope that helps. From your furry pal, Maui