Asterisk Beside Number of Answers I've Given & How To Vote

Judy WilkinsJudy Wilkins MissionMember Posts: 162
I noticed I have an asterisk in brackets along with the number of answers I've given in the list of My Questions, My Answers, etc near the top left of the Answer page. Does anyone know what the asterisk is for? And why? I also asked a question before & had 2 good answers. I couldn't vote for one as both were good & wasn't even sure how to vote. Is voting done by clicking on the raised paw icon next to the Helpful under the answer? If not, how do I vote? I always clicked the paws up icon for each good answer, not just one, when I read them from other questions. Maybe I've been multiple-voting??

Best Answer

• Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    Accepted Answer
    That's probably a question that only HQ could answer, but I can tell you that I usually check back a couple of hours later and the asterisk is always gone, so maybe answers given very recently go into moderation to make sure the answer meets the catster community guidelines?