I just found out that my 10 month old kitten has polyps when i took him to the vet recently. The vet told us that the only option is surgery and the surgery could cost anywhere from $1500-2500. I have applied for Care Credit, but i was only approved for $1,000. Now i'm trying to figure out what i should do because i know i can't pay the remaining amount if it's that much more than $1,000. Will my kitten eventually die if i hold off for a long time on the surgery? I can't take seeing him suffer so i've thought about having him put to sleep, but i really really don't want to do that. I just think it's better than a lot of suffering. Also, i got him from the Animal Rescue League about 4 months ago so i thought maybe they might be able to do something. Any advice you can give me will be much appreciated.