my boy cat is sick and he is walking wierd. in the day time so what do i do

Member Posts: 1
hey kinda doees a limp to his walk so he does not walk much he just sleeps all day

Best Answers

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    I think you already know what you have to do. Most cats sleep most of the day as they are night-time creatures. But, if your cat is limping, then you know he has been hurt or he is sick and needs to go to the doctors. Without seeing and/or knowing your cat, we can't say do this or do that. Please take him to the vet's and find out what is wrong.
  • Shirley PaulShirley Paul AttleboroMember Posts: 5
    Accepted Answer
    If your cat is limping than there is a very likely chance that he has injured himself somehow. The best thing you can do and SHOULD do ASAP is bring him to your vet. Also to save yourself from unnecessary tests (therefore saving you money if that's a concern) you should compose a list of ALL his symptoms. Nobody knows your cat better than you do so you should know what sort of behaviors aren't normal.