How can I view my Cat's page quickly?

Hello Catster's & Friends, I'm new on Catster's & Mama is learning something new as a regular Catster's member. Is there a way to open up my Cats page without having to click on "My Account " each time I go away from her page to navigate thru the site? When Kally Kats account comes on I usually click on the little photo, then it opens her page up. Thank you all for being so kind & enjoying her page. We love those treats & gifts too. Someday I'll have to become a Plus memeber as I'll run out of those free zealies I started out with. Every cat is so beautiful & special, love them all. Kally Kat has more friends than I do in real life Ha! Have a purrfect day. Love, Kally Kat & Mama Liz ( :

Best Answers

• Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Kally Kat and welcome to Catster! We don't know of any fast way to get to our pages either. We either click on My Account like you do or the home page or keep an extra window open to one of our pages. The longer you're here and the more familiar the site becomes, the less time it'll take you to find where you wan to go. We hope you do get Catster Plus. In addition to the monthly zealies, you can upload 100 photos to your photobook, caption your photos and have 9 biofields so you have lots of room to decorate your page. We definitely have more furriends than our mommy does! MOL!!
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    Boy, THAT'S for sure. Izzie is a WHOLE lot more popular on Catster than I am in real life!!! I don't know of any way to quickly get back to Kally Kat's page either. I know that when you first sign onto Catster, your cat's names should come up at the top of the page, but when you navigate away from the page, that disappears. I do what you do-I click on Izzie's little photo to get back to his page. Maybe one day HQ can come up with a side-bar of your pet's photos that appears on each page you go to so you can get back to your sweetie's page in seconds rather than minutes...