Thankyou to all.

I just wanted to thank everyone who emailed me. Just to let you all know, I wrote to say my cat was not eating for a few days and not doing alot of anything. so I took him to the vet they drew blood and is testing to see what's going on. They think it might be a urinary tract infection. They gave him liquid food and hooked up an I V and he had bloody urin. I called today and they said he was doing a little better and they are keeping him for one more night. So thank you all for your kindness! And please pray for my T.J. Love and Happiness to all. Happy Holidays.

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    We send lots of purrs and prayers for your sweet kitty. I know I speak for all who answered when I say it's great that you took him to the vet's. He's where he needs to be. We know he'll get better now and will be home to help you open gifts on Christmas. Keep us posted and let us know how he's doing.