Help please my son fell on our cat

Wanting some answers my 8 year old son fell down the steps and fell on our cat" Hershey". I called the vet right away, because she just is not acting the same . Its saturday night , he said he can not come in tonight but he will come in Sunday at 9:00 am . I have her in a basket resting, but we are all really scared that something bad migh happen. Any suggestions ? Thanks Jennifer

Best Answers

• Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    Accepted Answer
    Is there an emergency vet clinic or 24 hour clinic you can take Hershey too? Or can you call your vet back and tell him she needs to be seen tonight? If there's anyway you can get her checked out sooner, I would.
  • angie johnsonangie johnson WildomarMember Posts: 159
    Accepted Answer
    I can see from your post its been a couple of days, and I hope everything worked out. Emergency pet clinics are usually your best bet when something like this happens. Its possible that she had some internal bruising that was causing her pain. Hope she is okay. Keep us posted. Angie