Who needs a crush?

Ashley WeatherholtzAshley Weatherholtz WhartonMember Posts: 85
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
My name is Skylar Maribelle and I'm looking for that special guy. I want someone strong, and beautiful. Someone who isn't afraid to get their paws wet, and loves being with their human. I'm no purebred, but I have the tendencies of both of my parents. My mother was a Blue Point Siamese and my father a Tortie Himalayan. I've been called beautiful, precious, and fluffy. . . But no one seems willing to be my one and only crush.... won't you give me a chance?

Comments

• Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow, you are so beautiful! Unfortunately, my heart already belongs to someone. But with those blue eyes and warm heart, you won't have any trouble finding a boyfriend!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. Just ask around. You won't be sorry. References available upon request.
  • Tara CurdTara Curd Member Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll be your kitty boyfriend!! *blushes* I get my paws wet all the time, im strong, + im looking for someone! Besides who would turn down such a pretty kitty like yourself!! So think about it and tell me. ; .
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm working on it Sky!!!! I think you'll be quite pleased!!! *grins*
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, Clear Blue Sky, I need a crush, What about me, I lurv my mommy and I don't mind getting my paws wet, I am a lean mini panther, I am also The Drifter's brother. I would do anything for those beautiful blue eyes. XXXX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. Just send me a private correspondence to work out those fine little details. Currently accepting new clients. References available upon request or just ask around!!! You won't be sorry!!
  • Caitlin GongCaitlin Gong HazletMember Posts: 3,959
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey!!!! I am a beautiful gray and white cat here looking for love!!! Am I the girlfriend you've been looking for??