I Need a Boyfriend!!!

Caitlin GongCaitlin Gong HazletMember Posts: 3,959
edited 26 September, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Will someone be a boyfriend for me??? You can be any breed of cat--but I'd prefer you not to be too much older than me--I am 3.

Comments

• Petrine BronsonPetrine Bronson MontereyMember Posts: 56
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I would love to be your boyfriend, but I don\'t even know your name or what you look like. I\'m Zsa Zsa, yes, I know, it\'s a girls name but my Mom said I looked like a Zsa Zsa and that\'s the way it stayed. Maybe we can win the Forums best looking couple?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Let Sweetie help. She'll be able to help you find a love connection!
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Even though I'm spayed, I too need the man of my dreams? Sweetie, can you help out a fellow tortie?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OK I need your help. FEMALE CRUSHES WANTED/NEEDED! I have several toms asking for my help to find them a crush. There's only one problem . . . . I can't seem to find any available females! None that respond back anyways.
  • Stephanie petersStephanie peters Post FallsMember Posts: 173
    edited 28 August, 2006
    I need a Caster Boyfriend!!! any takers anyone anyone anyone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 3 September, 2006
    sweetie can you help me?
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 September, 2006
    You did it for my boy Toby too Sweetie. Do you think that you could do it for me aswell please?
  • Jacquie HookeyJacquie Hookey BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 96
    edited 26 September, 2006
    Bonnie, I'd just love to be your boyfriend... I'd even let you have a bigger share of my treats than you get at the moment! ;)
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 September, 2006
    *blushing furiously* Oh Tigmut'hep. I didn't think you liked me that way. Thank you, You have made me very happy and I don't need more of your treats but it is very sweet of you to offer them.