Can Catster use some of the money they receive for zealies to donate to animal shelters?

Brenda christensenBrenda christensen Harpers FerryMember Posts: 1,903
If Catster would send a percentage of money received for zealies to the animal shelter of their choice It would help my conscience, and I think it would bring more money in for Catster. I may have to stop buying zealies as I do like to send donations especially in this economy crap. Shelters are hurting live are at stake. Love, Bellz XOX

Best Answers

• Ellie CarterEllie Carter SeattleMember Posts: 2,252
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Bellsnickles! First I love the name :) Sometimes Catster will run a deal where people who purchase Catster Plus, they will donate 2 dollars to animal shelters.... That would be a good suggestion and HQ likes to hear suggestions... :) If you notice on the left side of your screen you will see something that says "Catster Info". Click on that and choose the option that says "Contact HQ". When you get to that page click on "I have a suggestion". Answer the few questions and write your suggestion in the box. If you need help, Pawmail me :)..... Good luck!
  • Sandi MahanaSandi Mahana Member Posts: 4,011
    Accepted Answer
    That's a good idea Bellsnickles! I knoow for a little while catster/dogster was doing this thing where for every renewed or new plus member they donated I think 2 or 3 dollars to a animal organization (I think it was ASPCA). I don't remember there ever being a zealie donation thingy but that's a great suggestion. You could suggest that to HQ http://www.catster.com/support/