my cat has 2 bump like things on her wat r they

its by her leg on her belly ps shes not fixed

Best Answers

• Myndi DavisMyndi Davis LehiMember Posts: 215
    Accepted Answer
    Your description is very vague, what size are the bumps? Is there one on either side of the belly, or are they both right next to each other? are they red? do they cause him any discomfort? I noticed that Cloud is listed as a male. It could be his testicles. Sometimes the testicles don't fully descend into the scrotum. I don't know what else to say without knowing more information. I would see a vet because lumps and bumps are not normal.
  • Accepted Answer
    Your cat looks like a kitten. It could be a herniated navel. To be sure, tho, I'd see the vet. It could be something far more serious. Kittens, especially, are highly susceptible to bad things. It's never a good idea to delay vet care with a kitten. Good luck!
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    You do need to repost, use complete words and describe the "bumps" to us. And please remember, we are not doctors here and it's impossible for us to give you a definite answer about what the bumps could be. The only one who can do that is a vet. Please consider having her spayed. She will be much healthier if you do, and then there's no chance she could get out and have kittens. If you can't afford to have her vetted and/or spayed, there are vets who will accept a payment plan, and also vets who treat animals for a reduced cost. Check your phone book for animal rescue organizations or animal shelters and call them. They can give you a list of low-cost vet clinics in your area.