What is the best liter box for my cat?

Member Posts: 1

Best Answers

• Sandy NenningerSandy Nenninger PlainvilleMember Posts: 1,975
    Accepted Answer
    You just have to make sure it's big enough for the cat and then it's up to him/her as far as whether they prefer covered or not. I love the Tidy Cats regular hooded box. The front of the lid is clear plastic with a hinge so you can scoop easily without taking the whole lid off. The only place I have found them are at Target. I have 3 and one regular hooded and the cats seem to like them better too because they are roomy and bright with the clear plastic in the front. The fourth box gets the least use.
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    Accepted Answer
    Every since we were little ones mom purchased a LARGE covered litter box. Mom didnt know if we could get in and out of it, due to our little size but we did, and that is what we have used. We also use Worlds Best Cat Litter.
  • April BeidlerApril Beidler Member Posts: 2
    Accepted Answer
    The CatGenie, it is completely automatic and uses washable granules so no more need to buy litter. www.catgenie.com