My 5 yr. old female cat has an Eosinophilic ulcer. I can't afford a vet visit, what else can I do r

She is an inside/outside cat that I adopted. With the state of the economy, I just can't afford a vet visit right now, but I hate to see her like this. Is there anything that I can do to help her?

Best Answers

  • Cady CalamityCady Calamity Member Posts: 214
    Accepted Answer
    Go to your local shelter. Ask if there are any cheap but good vets around, or vets that will accept payment plans. She needs a vet. I understand the money issues (trust me, I'm a starving college student) but your cat relies on you. You can't just let her suffer. Do the right thing. If you were sick, you'd go to a doctor, wouldn't you? If you hurt every day you'd do something. You can't just do nothing. You'd take your kid to a pediatrician, you NEED to take your cat to a vet. It is NOT an option.
  • Robin CamponeschiRobin Camponeschi Member Posts: 2
    Accepted Answer
    If you can't keep her contact North Shore Animal League America, www.AnimalLeague. org. They are a passionate, no-kill org. They take tax deductible donations & if an employer has a matching gift program for employee's, get the form from your HR Dept. and send to NSALA. The loving folks at North Shore are passionate about saving animals and would to take the cat if you can't care for it any longer. This goes for anyone else who finds themselves in a position where they can't take care of their cat any longer. Do this instead of leaving him/her on the corner to fend for him/herself. Good luck & God bless. [email protected]
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to the new Catster Community!

Introduce the community to your pet with our Pet Profiles and discover how to use the new community with our Getting Started pages!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!