is it bad if a kitten farts a lot ...??

Lhen DioquinoLhen Dioquino San DiegoMember Posts: 16
my 3-month old male kitten farts a lot maybe once or twice in a day and it smells so bad...he's healthy, plays a lot, drinks a lot of water and eat so i dont know what could be the reason why he's farting a lot....im feeding him Blue Buffalo Longevity for Kitten ( dry food ) & Authority Canned food for Kitten....sometimes i give him KMR and mix it with his dry food or mix his dry food to wet food...i dont know if im feeding him right...its every morning and night and i leave dry food for him to nibble when im not home....he just got his last shots, de-wormed 1 week ago...& also how much do i need to feed him heavy meal ? he's 3 months & 3-4lbs... thank you so much !!!

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    If you think one or two bombs in a day is a "lot", wow! You should be in MY house with 5 animals!! SBDs are a way of life around here! If he's healthy, plays, uses his litter box regularly for #1 and #2 and #2 is normal, don't worry about it. You've got him on what I understand is a great diet. If you have any questions about how much to feed, when and how often, please speak with your vet. They're the authority. He's a cutie patootie by the way!