My Cat can't stand up or hardly move.?

I just recently got a new cat. Alice. She can't stand up or hardly move at all. She seems to be cold? I put a blanket on her and now shes sleeping. We think she might have been attacked by a dog and now is sore. Is it possible she is so sore she cant really stand up or move? plus she's really sleepy.

Best Answers

• Lisa DaversLisa Davers SacramentoMember Posts: 3,642
    Accepted Answer
    If she's been attacked by a dog she could have serious internal injuries or broken bones. You need to take her to an emergency vet today to get her checked up. Do the decent thing and get her the help she needs at a vet. Its cruel to leave her in so much pain and do nothing.
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    Accepted Answer
    I absolutely agree with Sassy. Your cat needs to see a vet now and it is cruel and neglectful to not take her to the vet, especially if you think there is any possiblity that she's been attacked by a dog. Even if she hasn't been attacked by a dog, the symptoms that you are describing are life-threatening, no matter what the cause. Please take her to the vet immediately.
  • abigael faberabigael faber fairfaxMember Posts: 52
    Accepted Answer
    i agree with them but , it mite not be a dog so take her to the vet , and see