My kitten keeps going outside the litter box but goes inside too. now my 2 yr old is doing the same

I have 2 litter boxes, but they both use both of them even though I have tried to stop that. They are pooping everywhere in and out of the box. My house stinks! I have tried diff. litter, I clean both of them everyday. I have tried the non- marking spray, the pet odor removers I scrub my carpet constantly. I love my cats but I'm ready to get rid of them and I don't want to. What can I do, please help!!!!!

Best Answer

• Lisa DaversLisa Davers SacramentoMember Posts: 3,642
    Accepted Answer
    Here are some other things you can try: Add a couple more litter boxes and try different boxes e.g. with or without a cover whatever's different than what you have I've heard that Cat Attract cat litter is really good for cats with litter box issues. Try Feliway which helps calm cats and can sometimes stop litterbox issues If none of that works try consulting an animal behaviouralist who has experience with cats and they wil probably be able to help you.