I've found spots of blood throughout my apartment. I have two 7 year old cats - 1 male, 1 female. Bo

I haven't been to the vet about this yet.

Best Answer

• Lisa DaversLisa Davers SacramentoMember Posts: 3,642
    Accepted Answer
    Check them over to see if you can find an injury. You may not be able to see it but might be able to feel it or they will shy away when you run your hands over it. It could also a bad urinary tract infection (UTI) and you are seeing drops of bloody urine. Has one of them been running back and forth to the litter box a lot? If from the physical exam / litter box visits you can figure out who it is you can take just them to the vet. If you're not sure you'll have to take them both and let the vet figure it out for you. You should give the vet a call tomorrow and take them in asap in case it is an abscess or UTI that needs antibiotics. The vet will probably be able to figure it out pretty easily and treat whichever one is sick/injured.