Exterminators, fumigation and my pets. formerally feral cat can't be crated

Need an exterminator asap. Can't get Fuzzy into a crate in under 2 hours w/my blood and shared horror for both of us. Can't even sedate him. I need extermination and can get Fuzz into segratation room but not out of house. We can't bomb right ? And he's part of the infestation problem beetles travel on him & live on fur, hair, dander. Other than diatematios earth are there any other products I can request exterminator to use w/a pet still inside ? Home is big enuf to seperate him but extermin. will need to get there too (we'll move Fuzzy). Most prods. force a 4 hr. out of house. I'm in a panic and prob. just gets worse & worse.

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    Call your local animal control officer (through police) and ask to borrow a "catch pole" (lasso on a pole) and instructions on use or even a large net. Of course you will need assistance on doing this--someone with gloves and a carrier at the ready. If Fuzz is this hinky about being caught, you'll have to treat him like a feral(wild)kitty. When you have him caught, you may want to transport him to the vets for a complete de-bugging and treatment.