My male 3 year old cat is squirting on my walls, it looks as if he is forcing it out?? He has been f

Best Answers

• Sandy NenningerSandy Nenninger PlainvilleMember Posts: 1,975
    Accepted Answer
    If this is a new behavior and he did not JUST get fixed recently, then I would be concerned about a health issue. Maybe he has a UTI or other urinary blockage. Please call the vet to have him checked out. Cats will often pee in inappropriate places to let you know there is a problem. Otherwise, it may be behavioral and you need to think about anything that may have changed that is upsetting him. New pets? New people? Did you move things around in the house? Change litter brands? Change food? Are there animals outside the window that are upsetting him?
  • TwinkleTwinkle BirminghamMember Posts: 11,018 ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I agree that he should be seen ASAP by a vet, especially since you said that it looks as if he's forcing it out. Males are more prone to urinary blockage. He could have an urinary tract infection also.