my cat has dots on her toes, on the "thumb" also dots like growths, and a rather large growth on som

Member Posts: 1
my cat has dots on her toes, on the "thumb" also dots like growths, and a rather large growth on some of her hind toes this reminds me of fungus... like human foot fungus. Also she screams and hisses when I touch those areas, and runs away, so it is obviously painful to her. Lastly, she stretches out her hind feet wayyyy more than often, she only did than when she felt completely safe, because I guess that is a vulnerable position, I think. I do not know why she does this.

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    Please understand that we cannot possibly diagnose what's wrong with your cat over a computer, even if some of us happen to be in the veterinay profession. We understand that vets are expensive, but that's the responsibility we undertake when we adopt a cat. Shelters and rescues often have vets on board who will treat people's cats at a reduced cost. Since we cannot examine your cat, she is obviously in pain and needs to be treated, your best bet is to take her to a vet as soon as you can. Many will accept payment plans. Good luck and hope she is better soon!