my 2 year old male cat is peeing on our bed...What can I do to stop him from doing it?

I have recently gotten a kitten that is 10 weeks old and she is getting along great with my other 2 year old cats with the exception that my 2 year old male is now peeing on our bed. he uses the cat box with no problems but has been peeing on our bed every now and then. He used to sleep with us at the end of the bed for a little while but now since we got the kitten he does not do this. We have sprayed the bed to get rid of the smell and he still pees on the bed. The kittten now wants to sleep at the head of our bed every night. Is this a jealousy thing and if so how do I fix it. He gets along with the kitten as they play and lay together.

Best Answer

• carol odoncarol odon palm coastMember Posts: 1
    Accepted Answer
    Our 1 yr male Black cutie catster, just started this past week peeing in my bed....in a few different spots, I cleaned it up and no-no-no- him, and naughty- naughty cat...I too, am puzzled "Why"?? Now, I keep the door closed shut, he is not allowed in there for now. Till I find out "Why"???.. If anyone can info us.. Please Help!!!!!