a friend found 2 day old kittens today?

Jessi KnicelyJessi Knicely KimballMember Posts: 272
and we took them in and one is not eating as well as the other is she wont take to the bottle and he will we are going to call the vet tomorrow and see if they have a seragut mother for the kittens and if they dont what to do with the one who isnt eating as well as the other one i dont have my hopes high on the kittens as the last time we tried to help 6 babies whos mother was sick and abandoned the kittens the babies all died the next day but we are trying to keep them alive we have milk suplement and a heated blanket underneath them we have bottles and everything but do i need anything else? what else can i do if anything at all? we have tried to see if our mother cats (one who just had kittens) will except them but im scared to leave the day old kittens out there since we have cats who will probably kill them and the mother cats dont want anything to do with them