we went to the vet

Jessi KnicelyJessi Knicely KimballMember Posts: 272
we went to the vet with simba and our vet has said that he is concerned because Simba had a 107 degree fever and they put him on ice and the fever went down to 106 they are going to keep him over the weekend to see how he does they gave him fluids and they want to do several test fecal and blood they looked at coopers records and gave simba an antibiotic shot he also said that the shot we gave him wouldn't do anything at this point right now since his fever was to high he never said that it was a bad thing he is going to call us tomorrow to see how tonight goes for Simba and we will go from there

Best Answer

• Kellyann CookeKellyann Cooke Member Posts: 373
    Accepted Answer
    I am glad you took Simba to the vet - I can't imagine the vet would have thought that giving the kitten a vaccine when it was sick was a good thing - please follow through with the vet's advice - I hope the kitten is okay.