Kitten Neurological Problems

Male kitten born on 9/11 when he was 2days old he literally jumped out of my daughters hands & landed on his head on concrete. Mama rejected him & his sister who died last wk. Beamer is still bottle fed, & when he walks can take some shakey steps but then ends falling over & rolling. His head bobs all the time & he tries to eat canned cat pate food but he looks like a woodpecker trying to eat it. He can see & hear but he still hasn't used the litter box. His litter mates grew up normal (& huge) I wonder what the quality of life he will have as an older cat, but if he never uses the litter box or eat food I can't be there for him 24/7. I feel so bad for him. My friend who had been a VET Tech for over 15yrs said he prob was born like this thats why Mama rejected him & cats can get preggo at different times, she thinks Beamer is 3 wks behind. He can walks better on carpet than tile floor, but his gait is shakey & then he falls & starts the process of trying to get somewhere.