8 year old, fixed, sisters are now leaving little puddles of joy around house...why?

I haven't seen a vet...cost. This is a fairly new issue. I can't narrow down which one. I smell it before I see it...grab the vinegar/water solution and go to it. This morning it was in my room...now I'm ticked!

Best Answer

• Merlin FancypantsMerlin Fancypants Member Posts: 3
    Accepted Answer
    You could try separating the cats for a while to figure out which one's doing it (a trip to the vet probably won't help unless you know which cat is having the issues). If it's both cats, it's probably an environmental problem rather than an illness- maybe the litter box needs cleaned, maybe (if there's another animal inside or outside) there are territorial problems, etc. If it is just one cat and you don't think it's a territorial or behavioral thing, you should probably take it to get checked out by the vet.