my cat is 2yrs. she doesn't seem to want to eat. what might be the problem? could it be worms? I'v

kinds of food but she still wont ear.

Best Answers

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    When a cat consistently turns her nose up at all different kinds of food, it usually means she's not feeling well. Is she showing any other signs? Is she hiding, sleeping a lot, not using the box? The only way to tell if she has worms is to take a stool sample into the vet. They can determine what kind of parasite she has and give her the right medicine. If it's not worms, she can be examined and diagnosed.
  • TwinkleTwinkle BirminghamMember Posts: 11,232 ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    She needs to see a vet. Bring a stool sample with you. You can usually see worms in the feces & around a cat's behind. She might be backed up with hairballs, especially if she's a long haired cat. Pro Pet Hairball Gel that you can get at Walmart works really well for me & it's inexpensive. If it is hairballs, she's probably already too backed up for that to help much. You need to take her to the vet to be sure of what is wrong. Don't try to treat her yourself.