My youngest cat will pee on me when I am sleeping, so I have had to keep her out of the bedroom. I k

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    If she hasn't been to the vet yet, she needs to go to make sure she doesn't have a bladder infection. We have a dog who is "incontinent" and I know how unpleasant this can be. If it's a physical or medical issue, the vet can help cure it. Shutting her out of your room when she's used to being in there is stressing her out for sure and probably not helping the issue. If she's peeing while she's sleeping, it's most likely a medical issue and she needs to go the the vet. Make sure she has her own litter box and it's kept VERY clean. You might even want to consider putting on in your room for her. But first you have to rule out any health issues and then go from there.

Comments

• Luke TorresLuke Torres TampaMember Posts: 3
    Marking our pets is our way of being dominant. My human hates when I spray him, but he needs to know I belong to him. He got me spayed a while ago, but I still get on his bad side by getting whatever I can out. I like my people to smell like me. The only time I go outside the litterbox is when it isn't clean enough for all my 24 toes. Try putting a box in your room next to your bed, and move it a little further every couple days away from your bed.