I will be grateful if the slanderous e-mail against my self at partypalaceraggies be removed. This p

I will be grateful if the Moderator of Catster please remove the slanderous e-mail posted on your cat website where this person is verbally bullying my good self Julie Godfrey at Partypalaceraggies. I am an elderly pensioner who Breeds and shows Ragdoll Cats as a Hobby. This verbal abuse began because I refused to send this person a Female Kitten to the Cayman Islands. I have never told this person that I definitely had a kitten for him. I have never sent a kitten pictures to him or asked him for any money. The Police are aware of the contents of the e-mail he sent me and that he has threatened to spread malicious lies about me. I will be very grateful for your help by removing the post from your website. Kind Regards Julie Godfrey - partypalaceraggies.